Where do you shop for all things outdoors?

Outsides prices are extortionate.

It's a pity but shop at the big named stores and you get much better customer service and value imo, would love to support the smaller retailers but when your on a budget and want your problems dealt with today it has to be the likes of Go for me.

Saying that there are exceptions, Backpackinglight, Alpkit, Drinksafe to name a few but on the whole it's the big stores for me.

Good call, but i would like to support the smaller shops.

I tend to use Foothills just of abbeydale road for walking gear and Accelerate in attercliffe for adventure sports gear. Both shops have knowledgeable staff who actually use the gear themselves and are not interested in just selling you anything.

I use Go Outdoors for clothing and rucksacks. Wouldn't go anywhere else but Foothills for boots.

I tend to look around a bit online before making any purchases now. If I can find it cheaper elsewhere then I will be tempted to buy anywhere other than Go Outdoors.