Where can I get animal/billabong clothing?

Since freespirit shut down at meadowhell, i dont seem to be able to find animal or billabong brand clothing anywhere - does anyone know if/where there is an outlet in sheffield?

I know of the quicksilver shop and o'neill shop at meadowhell ... i just like animal and billabong :D

thanking you ta very muchly :D

There is an Animal shop on Ecclesall Road, opposite the end of Collegiate Crescent.

Since freespirit shut down at meadowhell, i dont seem to be able to find animal or billabong brand clothing anywhere - does anyone know if/where there is an outlet in sheffield?

I know of the quicksilver shop and o'neill shop at meadowhell ... i just like animal and billabong :D

thanking you ta very muchly :D

Hi, try the M&M clothing website they do both:)

Hi

i have seen Animal clothing on bottom floor of Debenhams

they sell billabong in tk max obviously last seasons but definately cheaper

hiya, sorry i might be a bit late to help you out here but they do have an online store with free delivery - there's an outlet section with 50% - 70% off too :)

i can't post a link because i'm new but if you google 'animal' to get to their website and then click 'estore' once you're on the site then you will get there :)

try play.com

Free delievery n i've had clothes from there.

they sell billabong in tk max obviously last seasons but definately cheaper

They also have some Animal stuff there too (especially for men), although it is very hit and miss.

http://www.rip101.com/section/AW-Billabong.aspx?gclid=CKT4_IP1jaMCFQdslAoddl-AUg

i also get all my BILLABONG /RIPCURL gear from Thailand at around a 1/3 of the cost you can get them from here for the authentic gear and they offer different designs compared with the western styles.

What is it you are after as i'm flying over there tomorrow

try extremepie.com,

ive bought from them before, they do all sorts of surfer / snowboarder etc clothing