Interview with sheffield homes!!

Does anyone work for sheffield homes or ever had an interview with them? i have mine next week and i'm working myself up as i really want the job!!!!! if anyone could tell me how the interview went and the kind of questions that are asked please share with me :)

its to be a customer service advisor
I suspect you'll be put under a bit of pressure then to see what your temperament is like.

Always have a few questions prepared to ask them too.

Then I guess you'll have to give examples of how you have delivered good customer service, solved customers problems etc. Also how you would cope under pressure and maybe with angry customers. :)

Does anyone work for sheffield homes or ever had an interview with them? i have mine next week and i'm working myself up as i really want the job!!!!! if anyone could tell me how the interview went and the kind of questions that are asked please share with me :)

Look at the job description and required skills, your interview should be based around those. You have obviously given good enough answers on your application form to be shortlisted, remind yourself of what you wrote, and consider what other questions you might be asked based on the information they sent you. If you are asked what you'd do in a really difficult situation, don't be afraid to say you'd ask for help.

Good luck.

You should be aware also that the company are currently making redundancies.

There are a number of skills you can show you possess in order to put you in front of the competition.

#1 Show how you can master that art of telling a customer your going to 'put them through' - then pop them on hold for five minutes, before hanging up on them.

#2 Tell them of any history you have in losing customers important documents, such as bank statements, wage slips etc, and how well you can get out of it when the said customer asks where their documents have gone (You can use #1 here).

#3 Make it clear you understand their Online facilities. You already know they send out online passwords and I.D's that don't actually work on their website (again refer to #1 when customer gets back in touch).

#4 Kier is Pronounced KEE-HHAARRRR - to perfect this, watch a clip of the seagull on Watership Down.

I'm sure others will have more recommendations, good luck! :)

1) Almost definatley one of the questions will be a 'sell yourself question i.e what qualitys would you give to the job.

2) There will be a question on equalitys in some way.

3) There will be a scenario for you to answer.

4) Probably be a 'tell me an example of good good customer service that you have delivered' question

Try to get in buzz words, good Sheffield Homes ones are greener, cleaner, safer.

The new company framework is F.O.C.U.S this stands for:

Fair

We are honest and accountable, treating everyone with care, sensitivity and respect.

Open

We are open and approachable: we say what we mean and do what we say.

Committed

We deliver services to the community with pride, passion and professionalism.

Understanding

We involve customers by listening and responding, to improve services and ensure best value.

Supportive

We help our people to deliver the best possible results for our customers, communities and the environment.

If you need anymore advice or need to ask questions pm me and I would be only to glad to help (as you can probably guess I work for SH)

1)

If you need anymore advice or need to ask questions pm me and I would be only to glad to help (as you can probably guess I work for SH)

So did I :P

research the job and make sure your questions are relevant with the job spec

So did I :P

And me, but that was a few years ago. Its not the first time the company have 'downsized'! ;)