Talk Talk Internet problems Megathread

Ha ha myne went as i posted last time , been of 10 mins now back on its like bloody chuckle brothers connection today , to me , to you , to me , to you :)

Mine was off for 3 hours this afternoon, (Talktalk) but working fine now, im in S11

i rang aol they said problem with bt lines in sheffield area should be back on now

I know of a couple of people with TalkTalk broadband connection issues today actually. Our landline is TalkTalk, but since it's disconnected anyway because of the work happening in the living room, I can't tell whether it's working or not.

It's quite peaceful, knowing that people can't contact me.

Yeah we are in S35 and our landline has been off and on all day... and not able to get broadband connection until now. It does seem to happen a lot.. am getting a bit fed up with it to be honest and am thinking of changing... and guess what... just as I got connected on line... i got a call from Talk Talk asking for my details so they could see if I was on the right package..... I told her about the problems I had been having all day... her reply was "Oh we don't know anything about that... did you ring to report it" to which i replied.... "well NO ACTUALLY CAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE A LANDLINE CONNECTION". Dear me.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jenthehen
an addition

ive been having problems with my internet for the last few day's its been on and off just randomly disconnecting.

mine was off from 11 phone came back but could nt connect online ok now though

Hi Peeps,

Got a concerned call from my better half - apparently a router went down in one of the exchanges in Sheffield knocking out 54 others on the TalkTalk network.

Here are the details:

http://www.opaldatadealer.com/support/network-status/report/?reportid=963

Apparently it was a router supplied by Redback - a subsidiary of Ericcson - so what does this say about their mobiles!:hihi:

swarfendor43

Once again TalkTalk takes the flack for their customers loosing their phone line, it's not their fault when the line goes down, they only rent the line from B.T. so the blame lies with B.T. i would think and not TalkTalk. I'm with TalkTalk and when my line went down the other year it was B.T. that came and checked things out, the engineer said that only a B.T. engineer is allowed in the exhange to carry out any work on the equipment.

Edited by brus

Ours was off nearly all day which was a real pain as we also have Talktalk internet access.