Talk Talk Internet problems Megathread

Same here, no major problems.If connection goes down, i just turn router off for 5-10 seconds,then it re-connects to internet.:)

This is a problem which Talktalk currently have, nothing to do with turning router on and off.

Obviously, only certain areas are affected, mine being one of them. We've had Talktalk for a long time and generally it's OK but, something happened with their server yesterday and it's still down, that's over 27 hours now.

Well that's good to know, at least they are making you happy.

I forgot, you can't relay "sarcasm" with text........

This is a problem which Talktalk currently have, nothing to do with turning router on and off.

Obviously, only certain areas are affected, mine being one of them. We've had Talktalk for a long time and generally it's OK but, something happened with their server yesterday and it's still down, that's over 27 hours now.

Hey, only trying to help,no problems here.

Hi All,

We can only provide limited support via third party sites. If any customers with queries or issues wish to visist the TalkTalk Members Forum, or for those on Twitter you can tweet us @TalkTalkCare, where we can provide full account and service support as necessary.

Regards

Mark

TalkTalk Online Community Department

Anyone else with talk talk internet problems in what Sheffield.this.morning ???

I have connection problems in S10 near the cemetary. Does anyone else just lose their talk-talk connection for no reason? Had ten minutes connection tonight.

I have connection problems in S10 near the cemetary. Does anyone else just lose their talk-talk connection for no reason? Had ten minutes connection tonight.

since we moved we have had this problem, connection drops for no reason i ring them it comes back on and its always same thing from them we cant see a problem.

its got so annoying im changing co as soon as my contract is up

We have fibre optic cabinets in S10 and S2.

40Mb - 70Mb 24/7 would be a hell of an improvement.... :-)

Anyone else having problems with their connection in S12? My friend phoned to say that they cannot connect to the internet,again.

Talk talk are a joke, I once had service with them and to say the least it was trash, never again!

There's another thread on this board about this. But in S8. I solved my problem by switching the router off for a whole weekend (I went away) & it's been pretty stable ever since. Maybe try something like that? Talk talk are utterly useless, I'll be leaving in June when my contract is up.