Talk Talk Internet problems Megathread

I cannot get my emails as I write. Has anyone else got this problem?

Yes, been like it since about 3:00 p.m., tried 'phoning Talktalk and got recorded message saying that problems in this area. We're S11, where are you?

hi i have been with talk talk for 18 months and i have had nothing but problems with them when on my laptop it would just go off line and same with xbox live it just goes off i phoned them over and over and over again from tomorrow i get my internet with sky i cannot wait i will never use talk talk ever again oh just to let you know i phoned the up to end my contract early and they said that i had to pay them £180 to take block of the phone

Yes, been like it since about 3:00 p.m., tried 'phoning Talktalk and got recorded message saying that problems in this area. We're S11, where are you?

I am in S60

hi i have been with talk talk for 18 months and i have had nothing but problems with them when on my laptop it would just go off line and same with xbox live it just goes off i phoned them over and over and over again from tomorrow i get my internet with sky i cannot wait i will never use talk talk ever again oh just to let you know i phoned the up to end my contract early and they said that i had to pay them £180 to take block of the phone

I have had some problems over the years but nothing like that.

hi i have been with talk talk for 18 months and i have had nothing but problems with them when on my laptop it would just go off line and same with xbox live it just goes off i phoned them over and over and over again from tomorrow i get my internet with sky i cannot wait i will never use talk talk ever again oh just to let you know i phoned the up to end my contract early and they said thatat 2am for... i had to pay them £180 to take block of the phone

I've had a disconnection every day for the past 6 days around 5pm for between 10mins and half an hour. Also ...around 2am for.....well who knows, even I go to bed at some point.

However - I have looked into all the deals on offer over the past 6 months - and unfortunately Talk Talk is the cheapest - so you take your chances. You may not get a better service elsewhere and they too blame it on the BT exchange.....but they won't care as they've got your money. So I stay where I am. Who knows whats' best. At least I don't feel robbed.

I am in S60

It's still down, so annoying but, this is an isolated instance, I'm not saying it never happens because it does but, not as long as this one.

It's still down, so annoying but, this is an isolated instance, I'm not saying it never happens because it does but, not as long as this one.

Mine is still down too.:mad:

Mine is still down too.:mad:

Have you 'phoned their helpline?

if people's Internet is down - how do they post the fact. (My Vodaphone Dongle is useless but thats for a new thread one day) - Whenever my Internet's down and comes back on, I'm so grateful that I generally have no time to post that fact on here....but the fact remains - if it's off for you right now.......how are you telling us?

OK.....Smartphones........there's always a way - I suppose thats' how they get away with it.

Edited by Blinks
I'm being a bit stupid.

if people's Internet is down - how do they post the fact. (My Vodaphone Dongle is useless but thats for a new thread one day) - Whenever my Internet's down and comes back on, I'm so grateful that I generally have no time to post that fact on here....but the fact remains - if it's off for you right now.......how are you telling us?

OK.....Smartphones........there's always a way - I suppose thats' how they get away with it.

I access this site via Internet Explorer. It's the Talktalk mail server which is down.

Have you 'phoned their helpline?

Yes. I get a recorded message stating that they know about it and are working on it!:roll:

I access this site via Internet Explorer. It's the Talktalk mail server which is down.

When I 'lose' the Internet - I lose it completely (in more ways than one). I don't understand that, sorry. I either have a signal, or I don't.