Talk Talk Internet problems Megathread

yes having to use the ethernet cable to get online. Talk Talk are cheap but very tempremental. Just have to keep pestering them. Good Luck with it.

I have my own belkin router in s35 but talk talk say I should use theirs as its compatible and they would sort out the problem quicker

I had the same problem for nearly 2 days las week, phoned Talk Talk, they talked me through it and it was up and running in 10 minutes, no problems.

We just had a bill from talk talk for £89. that is for 2 year's when we never had a servis with them thay are now takeing me to court. lol

mines been dodgy for a while aswell. id use a dongle but they can be expensive especially when you watch videos. ill have to try and find somthin different

if u get a 15 gb dongle from 3 £15 a month you can download an watch videos on that we had 1 anyway i abandoned talk talk 3 years ago they need scrapping that company is totally rubbish an what bugged me the most was tryin to get help bloody staff are ion india and couldn't understand them no with BT an will never look back but i will recommend 3 dongles but make sure u get usb wire that way u get no interference cause dongles on there own loose connection !!!!

yeah i would the problem is is that im in a family of 4 and we use internet at same time :/ be good if u cud use 1 dongle on 2 laptops

Yes S35 is being hit with talk talks interuptions landline and broadband and its been going on for over 3 weeks now, you never know when its on or off but I doubt they have informed any of its customers! we couldnt get on for nearly a full day last week and unless someone has been trying to ring you or you have tried to use the phone you never know when thats off either, bet were all still paying the same billing though, no compensation or reduced rentals!!

been having probs with talk talk broadband for days. have to disconnect router and connect it up again every time i want to surf. annoying but it does seem to work.

mines the same been like this for 3 weeks now, connection on & off all the time. seems to be worse in the evening. ive been wanting to contact them about it but to tell you the truth i hate having to ring because i get no where everytime. as soon as my contracts up im going with another isp.

Switched from Virgin to Talk Talk a couple of weeks ago and have had nothing but problems. Will be working fine for a bit (like now) then when I come back to it all the lights on my router are iff and I can't connect to the net. Everytime I ring I get some muppet who doesn't know what he is doing and tries to talk me through the same highly technical process (turning my router off and on again) then says to ring the technical team etc. Giving them until end of the month then Im going back to Virgin. . . cheaper isn't always better!!

Our talktalk is playing up again, in s5. Can't do anything on it, takes an hour to load up one web page.