What is the poshest' area of Sheffield?

Which is the poshest area of Sheffield?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the poshest area of Sheffield?

Which part of Sheffield would you say is the poshest?

vote in the poll?

Parson cross

Parson cross

If it's so posh how come Nick Clegg doesn't live there?

Depends how you define posh. Going on the large number of BMW, Mercedes-Benz and other Sports Cars around Tinsley, I'd say Tinsley was the poshiest area of the city... :hihi:

Wouldn't include Fulwood on that list, just a bunch of snobby people who are stuck up their own arses! *Runs and hides in Canklow away from the Fulwood mob...* :hihi:

Ok then which is the poshed road in Sheffield? It ain't at Tinsley.

Ok then which is the poshed road in Sheffield? It ain't at Tinsley.

St. Lawrence Road, Tinsley, Sheffield, S9, Yorkshire, UK, Earth... :hihi::D

As the word "Posh" means people of poor taste pretending to be wealthier than they actually are.

I would go for Gleadless Town end or Crystal peaks.

Ever since I was a young lad, I've always thought Sheffield is split into 2 areas. Anything to the West of the A61 is the 'Posh Area' and anything to the East of the A61 is the 'Poor Area.' Anything to the East of the M1 is the 'Very Poor Area' :hihi:

Ever since I was a young lad, I've always thought Sheffield is split into 2 areas. Anything to the West of the A61 is the 'Posh Area' and anything to the East of the A61 is the 'Poor Area.' Anything to the East of the M1 is the 'Very Poor Area' :hihi:

I've always had a similar thought, difference being, once you had passed the cemetery going up City Rd you had left Sheffield behind. :(

I'm happy with that, I live on the Hanover estate and I feel ever so posh indeedy...

:D

Seriously though....what the hell is Stannington doing on here?

If you're going to add Stannington, it's only fair you add Manor, Parsons, Gleadless, Jordanthorpe and Pitsmoor...lol