Contact lenses,best place to buy

i went to specsavers but my eyes were uncomfortable with each pair and tbh they werent being very helpful went to boots and on the off chance mentioned it as i was buying eyedrops made an appointment and after 3 trials which the lady was great about im happy with acute moist. i have daily wears but it really is up to the indivdual where they go and as its your first time it does take your eyes a while to adjust and may need to change as certain solutions may not 'like you' or on the down side your eyes may not be able to cope with them at all!

I'm currently thinking of getting contact lenses, does anyone know the best place to buy them in sheffield/online? i was thinking of specsavers or vision express, does anyone have experience of them? I'm mainly looking for ease or collection/delivery and preferably monthly direct debit as I dont want to pay £100 for 6 months worth to find I rarely wear them, but do vision express do a monthly plan?

Specsavers have been great with me and I have very sensitive eyes which makes it more difficult. But they helped me. Its the best decision I have made - wouldnt go back to glasses now.

I pay £15 a month and that price includes a toric lens- they are Easy Vision Irisian and Easy vision all purpose preservative free solution. I stress that mine are monthly contact lenses because of my prescription being too strong for daily disposables.

Easy, I was in your shoes a few months ago, I decided to do Specsavers week long trial, which you need to do really if you have never worn them before because you can't just pick them up and put them in.

But when it comes to buying them, I thought they were a little expensive, also, their cheapest option was the monthly ones, and I wanted daily disposable because they're about 24 times more convenient. ]

I get mine from a website called DaySoft, I read the reviews and after all of them were good I decided to buy, one of the best things I ever did really, costs about £4.50 per eye per month for daily disposable, so you end up paying around £9.60 a month.

They great, couldn't recommend them more.

I get my lenses from here as well - much cheaper and convenient - here is the link http://www.daysoftcontactlenses.com/

Specsavers have been great with me and I have very sensitive eyes which makes it more difficult. But they helped me. Its the best decision I have made - wouldnt go back to glasses now.

I pay £15 a month and that price includes a toric lens- they are Easy Vision Irisian and Easy vision all purpose preservative free solution. I stress that mine are monthly contact lenses because of my prescription being too strong for daily disposables.

hi i get mine online i have toric lens and i used to go to vision express they used to charge me 23pound a month now i pay 28pound for 3months which are monthly lens

I have worn contact lenses for over 20 years, tried various opticians, different price plans and all of the lenses I care to remember but the best and more than likely cheapest option I found was the ASDA opticians at Handsworth. No monthly fees, they give you free eye check ups and all you need to do is pop in to pick up a pack of lenses when you need them.

Mind you saying that, i've now had mine lasered and dont miss wearing contact lenses at all!