Spares/repairs of Karcher pressure washers

I'd give Killis Kleaners a go on West Street.

We have a Karcher pressure washer that seems to have developed a leak. It should auto shut off when you let go of the trigger but it just keeps firing up and shutting down as though constantly trying to pressurise the hose over and over again... It also has water coming from the bottom of it hence me thinking it has a leak somewhere.

Do Ace Janitoral carry out repairs or do we have to find out what's broken ourselves and then use them for the spare part required etc....

Chers

Dave.

I had to take mine apart 2 days ago,water was pouring out the bottom of the unit.

The hose inlet had a crack in it, closer inspection showed that it had been broken and glued previously.

Mines a referb from the karcher outlet, so I snapped it off completly and used 99p loctite gel from Home bargains to glue and reseal the the hose attachment, works as good as new now with no leaking, I've been using it all day cleaning upthe garden.

no mate we repair them and surplie parts as well

My Karcher pressure Washer k720 has just died on me and apparently is not worth repairing. This pressure washer was powerful and was used for cleaning concrete paths and stone walls.

Now I need a replacement but most Karcher washers are not very powerful.

Can anyone recommend a model which is powerful?

Same happened to me. Karcher make some lower quality models exclusive to places like

Makro and DIY stores, they seem cheap but don't last.

I got a Stihl one this time from Northern Power Tools, it is more powerful (and quieter) than the last one

and I am happy with it.

Hss-online on attercliffe are karcher service centre, they have also got one at worksop. Service all types of karcher and can do warranty repairs call them 0114 2610667