Where can you get a suit made in Sheffield?

I cant really get a suit from the hanger unless its from a high st shop because of the sizes so need to get a suit made.

not a clue on prices or where to go, anybody got any ideas?

its for my wedding so help is really appreciated.

Ted Williams on London Road make suits to measure.

around the corner from my house, think i will pop in!

thanks

They may have something 'off the peg' that they could alter. May be a cheaper option.

You're looking at £400 for bespoke. Might be better off buying a suit off the peg then having it made to measure.

Why don't you hire a suit?They can alter to fit, and make sure they get all your correct measurements down.It will cost about £150 for a lovely suit, shirt, waistcoat and shoes and cufflinks, in fact the whole package.

£400 could be do-able, but off the hanger and getting it altered isnt an option. I have a 10" difference and off the hanger suits are 6". I had a designer suit altered for my sisters

wedding but im top heavy and the trousers were like mc hammer pants on me!

Esme, thanks for the link, think i have some research to do, and this is just my suit..

Now where can i hire a lotus elise from :D

Why don't you hire a suit?They can alter to fit, and make sure they get all your correct measurements down.It will cost about £150 for a lovely suit, shirt, waistcoat and shoes and cufflinks, in fact the whole package.

i just wanted a suit to keep really, sentimental reasons..

Sounds like what you need is...a wedding planner!!

I know you'd like to be sentimental about the suit, but think of the £300 you could spend on something else that you could keep, it could go towards photos or a better ring ?Just a thought, better than a suit hanging in a wardrobe that probs won't fit you in a couple of years, or be out of fashion.