Any drama groups around for children?

Hi, did a search but all old threads, anyone know any?

check out fusion youth theatre its every sunday at city limits on penistone road:)

whereabouts are you maryjane? we run one in High Green?

There is one off eccy rd called Act One...there is a website where you can order and info pack etc. My friend used to work there. x

I think spotlight theatre at Lowedges is a drama type club as well as a dance place.

Thanks for the recommendation sarahnator! Please let us know who you are on Sunday so I can thank you personally!

We are a fairly new theatre school, on a Sunday morning. We offer a large variety of experiences for our students including workshops, recording, portfolios and shows.

This term is our show term - this will be a musical called London Road which will take place on July 22nd and 23rd.

Come and check us out, everyone gets a free trial on their first session!

Sheffield Academy of Performing Arts (SAPA) opens on 13th May 2012. It is a stage school with a difference, offering expert training for 6 - 17 year olds in singing, dance and drama.

SAPA is affiliated to Mark Jermin Management , a successful casting agency, that provides auditions for TV, film and theatre.

The ethos of the Academy is to offer a wide and versatile education in the performing arts while having fun; improving technique and confidence and offering pupils valuable performance opportunities.

The stage school is on Sundays from 2pm till 5pm at King Edward VII Upper School in Broomhill.

Open day is half price, £6 (under 10s) and £12 (10s and over).

If you would like further information, please call 07889845013, email [email protected] or visit http://www.sheffieldapa.co.uk.

Hello,

Ecco Dance & Performing Arts Centre, The Nichols building. Shalemoor. s3 8uj.

we have two classes both on a tuesday.

Tuesday:5.15-6.00pm

or 6.15-7.00pm.

They are a fun way to learn lots of drama skills that will help with confidence and performance skills. Some students will have the opportunity to take exams in drama under the London Trinity College examination board.

For ages 5+. price £4.00.

If you are interested in booking a place call Amanda on 07866 754838 or Claire on 078214431

There is one off eccy rd called Act One...there is a website where you can order and info pack etc. My friend used to work there. x

Was going to suggest Act One, my bro works there. If you would like details let me know.