Bus Meeting about the 17 and 66 routes

With Spending cuts more than likely I cannot see the Bus vision becoming a reality.

My own view is the PTE will have to work harder at trying to get All operators on board this vision.At present both First and Stagecoach are against any controls on its operations.

With Spending cuts more than likely I cannot see the Bus vision becoming a reality.

My own view is the PTE will have to work harder at trying to get All operators on board this vision.At present both First and Stagecoach are against any controls on its operations.

Ive just seen the SYPTE site,and seen it on there.

I really am shocked and pleased.

Is there a timetable out yet?

New timetables tend to appear about 7 to 14days before change day.So look regular from MID October on TSY website. Hope the PTE do a better job this time as many do not seem to get proof read as they contain silly little mistakes.

New timetables tend to appear about 7 to 14days before change day.So look regular from MID October on TSY website. Hope the PTE do a better job this time as many do not seem to get proof read as they contain silly little mistakes.

Thanks again for the info.

Could not make the meeting due to work.Any interesting news from the operators regarding Stagecoach v First.

Is the New Stagecoach 79 following the First 53 or is it a slightly different route in the Wadsley Bridge area?

What hours will it operate ?

havent used the bus for yrs but when I did the no 17 was terrible.

havent used the bus for yrs but when I did the no 17 was terrible.

Sorry about not getting back on this sooner.

The new timetables are out now .

Even I want to see the full details of the routes .

We agreed at the meeting to meet again in the Spring to see how these routes are operating, I will tell the exact date nearer the time.