Pubs in Sheffield with live bands?

Hi all...

Just wondering if people could possibly help me with a list of pubs that have live bands at weekends? Any style of music, just wondering, as I've been trying to find lists on the net, and have found none.

Anything at all. I know about the Grapes, West St Live, Casbah, Harley and StockRoom in town. I don't mind if it's anywhere in Sheffield, or even out of Sheffield, just looking for as much info as possible.

Thanks for your help.

Red House, nr West Bar

The Harlequin Nursery street, also the Riverside is close by it and they have live bands too... Harlequin is a great pub for live bands

Oh and try Fagans at a weekend, really different as some of the customers take in their musical instruments and sit and play while having a beer... it's great!

rollingstones tribute band on at the bessemar old fountain bar good friday,free entry

Black Bull in Aughton, Dickens Bar in Rotherham, Varsity on Eccy Road. All good places.

WEST STREET LIVE - do a great job of promoting up and coming bands and have great drink offers! (sorry I know you said you know about it in the OP but I couldn't help myself!)

What about the DOVE AND RAINBOW? They put bands up most weekends if I am not mistaken.

Boardwalk, snig hill, have live bands on most weekends

We have live music most Saturday nights but not all.

Tonight we have English Tea Academy with Boothy and Rich(former Magdelaine Cays).

We have live music most Saturday nights but not all.

Tonight we have English Tea Academy with Boothy and Rich(former Magdelaine Cays).

get a few guest ales rather than having 5 pumps all dispensing deuchars :thumbsup: