The Big Brother 6 megathread

Who do you think will be this years Winner!?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be this years Winner!?

• Anthony to win
    • Eugene to win
    • Makosi to win
    • Kinga to win

oh yeh. i agree with you on that one. he was lovin himself a teensy weensy little bit too much !

he was just enjoying it tho and after 11 weeks being stuck in a house with them lot who can blame him !?

Originally posted by liencam

Riiight?! I know he won, I haven't had a go at him for winning, I just think the lack of humility on display was astounding.

The guy is on telly and won 50 grand... I think we'd all be pretty excited !

Plus he was stuck in' house for a while, prolly bored to death and all, so who can blame him !

Didn't the person who won tickets to one of the live evictions (Andy) say he was going to tell us stuff about BB after it had ended.

Come on Andy spill :banana:

Originally posted by liencam

Riiight?! I know he won, I haven't had a go at him for winning, I just think the lack of humility on display was astounding.

And I can't be alone.

I agree, I also think that the winners of the FA cup should also stop celebrating as the opposition might be upset... :loopy:

It's a game fella, with a very nice prize... You're supposed to celebrate (And I didn't even like the simple geordie dwarf).

Awww I am sooooo missing my daily fix! When's the DVD out????

And yes.. Anthony WON - End Of!

don't watch & never have watched BB. however reading the press i see that the latest evictee is technically a failed immigrant.

she had a visa that was allowed only for her to work as a trainee nurse, she quit that job & is now in breach of her immigration application.

when will they send her packing??

If you are referring to Makosi, then I hope to god she gets deported. Horrible horrible person to watch. Haven't seen the press reports but would certainly be glad to see the back of her...

This was mentioned whilst she was still in the house! As she had left her job as a nurse to enter the house!

Immigration Said...

'If anyone requiring a work permit for the UK leaves their job, their right to stay would be reviewed by immigration officers and the appropriate action would be taken.

Appearing on Big Brother was not considered legitimate emp-loyment.

Big Brother Said...

But the producers of Big Brother claim they have seen hard proof that Makosi is eligible to compete in the show.

A spokesman for Big Brother said: "Our producers have seen all the relevant legal documents. We are satisfied that Makosi is a legal UK resident and because of that she is in the show."

On the subject of Makosi - 450 complaints were made to Endemol regarding the lack of support/concern Davina showed for her subject during Fridays finale....

Story here

and Have your Say here

WAS MAKOSI TREATED BADLY BY BIG BROTHER/DAVINA...you decide!!

:P

Originally posted by Shiesh

This was mentioned whilst she was still in the house! As she had left her job as a nurse to enter the house!

Immigration Said...

'If anyone requiring a work permit for the UK leaves their job, their right to stay would be reviewed by immigration officers and the appropriate action would be taken.

Appearing on Big Brother was not considered legitimate emp-loyment.

Big Brother Said...

But the producers of Big Brother claim they have seen hard proof that Makosi is eligible to compete in the show.

A spokesman for Big Brother said: "Our producers have seen all the relevant legal documents. We are satisfied that Makosi is a legal UK resident and because of that she is in the show."

On the subject of Makosi - 450 complaints were made to Endemol regarding the lack of support/concern Davina showed for her subject during Fridays finale....

Story here

and Have your Say here

WAS MAKOSI TREATED BADLY BY BIG BROTHER/DAVINA...you decide!!

:P

MEkosi is on a work to remain permit.

This is a conditional permit that is only valid whilst she is in employment as a Nurse.

Plainly she wasn't employed as a nurse during her time in the BB house. However, as she wasn't attempting to claim benefits, a lenient line was taken.

If she now takes another (different) job, the permit will be invalid and she may be deported.

This is only my rudimentary understanding of the situation. One of the WPUK people on here should be able to clarfy it though.

As far as the 450 complaints go, Makosi got everything she deserved. I can't believe how GOOD Davina was with her! I have never hated a TV character as much as I have her. I am so glad she was given the harsh treatment, it will have hopefully brought this princess down a few pegs...I can't believe she was kept in that long, or she came third. She deserved everything she got and the sad people that complained should think she was lucky not to have had rotten fruit thrown at her! ERRRRRHHHHH I sincerely hope she gets sent back. People with an attitude like hers should not be allowed in society never mind trained as a nurse. We want compasionate caring nurses, not a vindictive stuck up ARGGGGGGghhhh... She can't remember whether she had sex or not with someone, it doesn't give me much confidence in her remembering if she administered drugs to a patient.

Right, by request here comes my 2 peneth..

1. Big Brother said Makosi showed proof that she is a legal UK Resident - FACT : If Makosi has a work permit she is not a UK resident. She is residing in the UK under the Work Permit law which only entitles her to work for a specified employer.

2. Normally if a Work Permit holder leaves their job and does not intend to take further work then Immigration usually allow a 28 day 'window' for WP holders to gather their belongings, work their notice, finalise things etc etc..

makosi has today enlisted an agent to help her find more work..

still breaking the law i think.