The Big Brother 6 megathread

Who do you think will be this years Winner!?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be this years Winner!?

• Anthony to win
    • Eugene to win
    • Makosi to win
    • Kinga to win

Originally posted by LesMcQueen

Get your bids in for this piece of television history.

:roll:

****ting hell! 17 bids and it's met it's reserve of £3k!!! She's a gobby retarded slapper why would ANYONE want some bit of tat her big sweaty mannaries were lolloping around in?

On a roll tonight aren't I :hihi:

Originally posted by noseyrosie

On a roll tonight aren't I :hihi:

That's one less Christmas Card you'll be getting from your fellow forumers :P

OMG ! Eugene has just been on Big Brother doing his morse code thing :P He's got some sort of shaved head thing going on and camo outfit. Must have had a makeover or sommat :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Grissom

OMG ! Eugene has just been on Big Brother doing his morse code thing :P He's got some sort of shaved head thing going on and camo outfit. Must have had a makeover or sommat :thumbsup:

Where.....what....when.....:suspect: Big Brother finished a few weeks ago...:confused: :confused:

Thanks for Farm video by the way...meant to PM you!! :hihi:

Ps Lesley seems to have suffered quite a lot of fake bids on her booty!!

:osee here

Ugh, got confused in my excitement :) He was on Blue Peter !

Glad u liked the farm sluts :P

Yeah I was looking on eBay tonight and spotted the case etc for myself. Hope she sells it though bless her - it's not on when people put fake bids in..!

I'm about to open my own eBay shop this week (Plug Plug) so you will be able to access it via http://www.ebay-bible.com :) Cheers!!!

Angel x

Originally posted by Her off Big Bro

...get the people from Sheffield forum to come and post on this forum and say hello

In other words she thinks shes too good to come back on here:loopy: so we have to go to her. I think not

She might be too busy to come back on here now thats she's doing other things, so I dont mind popping over to her site to keep in touch.. Lesley has not forgot us- and thats the main thing :)

Originally posted by ANGELUS

She might be too busy to come back on here now thats she's doing other things, so I dont mind popping over to her site to keep in touch.. Lesley has not forgot us- and thats the main thing :)

I think your giving her too much credit. It only takes a few seconds to type in http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk and make a post, shes got time to post on there.

Go on- post on Lesleys site!

You will feel a lot better for it :)