The Big Brother 6 megathread

Who do you think will be this years Winner!?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be this years Winner!?

• Anthony to win
    • Eugene to win
    • Makosi to win
    • Kinga to win

There's less mincing in a butcher's shop!

Derek is making me laff now ..... classic in diary room ... sex with a woman.

More bitchin again tonight ... its just fab fab fab..... who cares if Kamal is a drama queen ... its his big moment on tv ... and not one mention of big boobs either.

But do gays really have this 'I am the only gay in the village attitude??' or is it just made up!!

You'd think gays would make friends in the house but they always detest each other....Bryan and Josh hated each other now Derek, Craig and Komal are constantly 'snapping' at each other.... :hihi:

And here's me thinking 3 gays in the house...maybe Big Brother is going for the first gay marriage now there has been a heterosexual one!!

:P

Hasn't there been a gay housemate in every series? Do they think there would be an outcry if there wasn't one? :suspect:

Jeez, what has the world come to when the Mods are starting their own threads ?!

Just seen this on BB site - if anyone wants to arrange a BB eviction party I'll gladly attend :P

--------------

Are You Having An Eviction Party?

Day 7, 15:00

If you're hosting an eviction party tomorrow night or in the future, BBBM wants to know about it. We could be coming to your place and filming your party!

Please email us telling us as much information about your party as possible. The more unusual location, dress, guests attending etc, the better. Please let us know:

* Where and when?

* How many people will be attending?

* What do you have planned? Any party games? Sweepstakes?

If so, we may come and film your party.

Please contact us NOW on bbbm@channel4.com or call 0208 324 2574 and leave us your details.

GET PARTY PLANNING!

Originally posted by Kristian

Hasn't there been a gay housemate in every series? Do they think there would be an outcry if there wasn't one? :suspect:

Don't think so Kristian....Last year I can only recall Dan and the previous 2 years no-one was gay at all....so the last time they was more than one gay in the village was Josh and Brian!!

Really....:heyhey: unless you count the lesbians like Kitten etc but hey homosexual women don't have the attraction do they?:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Shiesh

Don't think so Kristian....Last year I can only recall Dan and the previous 2 years no-one was gay at all....so the last time they was more than one gay in the village was Josh and Brian!!

Really....:heyhey: unless you count the lesbians like Kitten etc but hey homosexual women don't have the attraction do they?:thumbsup:

Of course gay women count! I was sure there had been some gays in every series... :confused:

nope don't think so.....:rolleyes:

Kitten and Dan are the only ones I can think of in the last series unless you count Adele and supposedly Lisa who said they were bisexual in previous shows!

:P

And Nadia who was a transexual!

Aren't you forgetting the screamingly camp Marco?

(In dodgy Geordie accent)

"Day 7 in the Big Brother house. BB addict PK had been called to the diary room to talk to the Sheffield Forum Big Brother"

(PK) "Hello Big Brother"

(BB) "Hello PK, can you clarify how many openly gay or bisexual house mates there have been over the previous series?"

(PK) "I'll see what i can do, working back through the series:

5: Dan, Marco, Kitten.

4: Don't think there were any...?

3: Adele.

2: Brian, Josh

1. Anna

...to name a few."

(BB) "Thank you PK, is that all of them?"

(PK) "Probably not, but my computer crashed twice while writing this, so i got bored. There are probably more as well if you include housemates who have said they 'might' or 'have thought about it/fantasized' etc."

(BB) "Thank you PK, you may now leave the diary room."

(PK) "Thanks Big Brother, i'm sure i'll be having another chat to either you or the lovely Davina soon."

-PK- :)

But PK, Anna wasn't gay – she was a former nun who was engaged/married to a really old bloke who looked like her dad.

It said she was gay in the programme on last week....

not that I watched it.