Anyone fancy meeting up and meeting new people?

Check out http://www.spiceyorks.com. They do all the events people have metioned plus many many more. Also weekends away and holidays too. Also just started a new group for 18 - 40 year olds.

Message me for further info.

S

I've joined the fb group too. SHould we set up an event on there?

Hi,

Just joined your fb group. I've been in Sheff 3 years and find it really hard to meet people, especially living by myself. Would love to meet up with some new people, really miss my girly friends as they all live so far away! All I seem to do is work!

Things at the weekend are best for me as I have really early starts in the week but I'd be happy to try anything really!

Spice Yorks- just looked on the website

Do you have to pay to RSVP to events?

I just moved to Sheffield 3 weeks ago ish, never been to the city and don't know anyone so I'm up for meeting up with people for drinks etc.

Tried to read through this thread and the other one but just got completely confused. Bowling, no bowling?

Anyways, I'm up for meeting some new people at some point!

As with the other thread I've posted on about making new friends and organising nights out etc, someone suggested making a facebook group which I have done if anyone is interested in joining.

I have just looked on the fb group, just wondered if the meet up tomorrow is still going ahead. I'm not on fb so can't view everything on this site.

and is it okay for people to come a long who are not a member of the group???

Meet tomorrow night at 7.30 outside swim inn, and take it from there :)

hi guys, im new to sheffield also. bread is that the fancie in sharrow vale? i like it in there lovely cake.

and i dont think jason is being big headed, hes just confident

xxxx

Edited by petal1980

Hey guys how did you get on last hope you had a great time.

Is anyone going out tonight , or does anyone fancy going please send me a pm or text me 07900203609 see what we can get up to .

Have finally moved into new house and to sheffield and need as many friends as i can for the gym nights out or nights in hope to hear from you guys soon

dusky

xx

Hi,

I'm up for meeting new people. My girlfriend moved up here 3 years ago and has the same problems of not knowing anyone. Met up with 2 people from here last night, in a similar situation, had the best time ever :)

I'm 25, and my g/f is 24, live in Woodthorpe, like a variety of things, bowling, movies, eating out etc. Drop me a PM anyone who'd like to chat :)

Steve

it was a good nite wasnt it?!

Should defo arrange something again!

i wish i had come maybe next time hey which i hope is soon , steve will pm you shortly glad you had an awesome night last night . What did you guys get upto