Anyone fancy meeting up and meeting new people?

Hi Guys,

I'm a 33 year old male and recently separated, I moved here 6 years ago with my then partner and hung out with her friends or people form work, I had no real reason to make loads of friends as all my hobbies like photography are things I do alone and enjoy my own company. I find myself now desperately wanting a new group of friends of my own.

Now all my friends have kids, broke or in the situation I was in a couple of months ago. I'm up for partying hard, I have some catching up to do ;)

PM me if you fancy going out for a drink next weekend.

Meeting tonight (Sunday) Red Deer pub off West Street 8pm, all welcome. See you there. SF sign on the table.

We have friendly Cafe in Hillsborough with internet access and 4 computers, We have a diverse cliente and we would make you most welome, and I am sure you would find the experience good. The food by he way Is excelent.

Hi, im 36, female, I have friends but they're all tied down (kids/hubbies/blokes) etc and I just wanna go out and have some fun..!

Been looking on a similar thread and theres a meet on Sunday 30th September, at the Devonshire cat at 7pm. Anyone up for it..? :)

Hi everyone. I recently started doing body shop at home parties for a similar reason. I'm meeting lots of new people and having a great time. If anyone's up for it I could host a party for the girls on here (sorry guys, no offence) we can have a giggle. If anyone is up for it let me know I'm more than happy to arrange something :) Sam xx

I'm going to that meet on 30th as well, should be a good night

well thats two of us turning up then ;)

Have u been 2 one b4..?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=9212492#post9212492

Honestly, for anyone that's worried about coming, half the battle is walking in, there's a good mix of newbies and people who've been to many meets on this one - I'd say half and half which is what the forum meets originally were all about.

I did scarper from the first one! (Had just gone for a drink with a non forum mate) noticed Plain Talker (She used to use her avatar as a pic of her-sorry M, it wasn't you personally) and a huge group of people and escaped as soon as I'd hidden in the toilet and listened to katy1981 and friend having a gossip! But the second one I went back -on my own- I'm smiling as I know PT and especially Katy very well now and can't believe I ran away!

If anyone is worried about coming pm me and we can sort for someone to meet you outside first.

Hi

Did anyone get anything out of this? I'm in the same situation because Im on maternity leave at the mo but don't have many adults to talk to just my baby x

Hi

Did anyone get anything out of this? I'm in the same situation because Im on maternity leave at the mo but don't have many adults to talk to just my baby x

Dont know if these meetings ever happened, but I would be interested....