Anyone fancy meeting up and meeting new people?

Hey People, if anyone in a social, where a few of us meet up - works best that way, drop me a line and I'll take on the role of social co-oridnator, although that means I reserve the right to choose the pub :-) Rob

Giving this one a bump as I'm keen to see if anyone's doing any meets soon, if not I'm happy to organise one. Been in Sheffield for technically 3 months, though 2 of them were spent in California.

I've joined the FB group, just pushing this up to see if anyone fancies a beer/general get together either over the weekend daytime or next week evenings. Showroom or something perhaps

all very half hearted... people saying 'let's meet up' but no one doing anything about it!

i texted someone a while back but that fizzled out.. am not looking for romance (well i am but that would just be a bonus) just new mates, not that i don't have friends

all very half hearted... people saying 'let's meet up' but no one doing anything about it!

i texted someone a while back but that fizzled out.. am not looking for romance (well i am but that would just be a bonus) just new mates, not that i don't have friends

ok I'll get the ball rolling.:P Would anyone be interested in a few games of pool this coming Saturday? :confused: Say Common Room on Division St, 7pm? Anyone interested, pm me or reply to this thread :)

Hi all, I'm in a similar boat and would like to meet new people and have a laugh, I'm open to most things. I'm quite shy when I first meet people and I think it puts them off abit. I cant make saturday as I am goign to Essex, but I would love to meet up the next time you meet =]

theres plenty things to do in sheffield, plenty of groups to get involved with.

like conservation,choirs,walking that kinda thing

y dont some of you start a new hobby you'll soon make friends that way :)

So who is out tonight then? forum possibly corp anyone?

Edited by icclefee

Well this is pointless if no one wants to actually meet up

Right, here is a plan. Lets meet tonight in the Red Deer pub, Off Mappin Street, off West Street. Round the corner from what used to be Vodka Revolution. We will be there for 8pm with a Sheffield Forum sign so you can find us.

Hope to see you there.

Right, here is a plan. Lets meet tonight in the Red Deer pub, Off Mappin Street, off West Street. Round the corner from what used to be Vodka Revolution. We will be there for 8pm with a Sheffield Forum sign so you can find us.

Hope to see you there.

red deers a good pub, weve met there before

Hope to see you there.

No good for me kids back home today, any fri or sat I can do. So if anyone wants to meet up then let me know :)