Anyone fancy meeting up and meeting new people?

Awwwwwh don't worry Dusky, there will be plenty more I'm sure :)

Well, 5 of us went bowling at hollywood bowl, had the biggest laugh ever :)

If you think your bad at bowling, don't worry, i lost all three games ;)

look forward to meeting you soon :D

Lol and i like bowling even though i am not so great i know it can be a real laugh .

I still fancy a night out later today hahahah if only to make up for all the fun i missed out on

dusky

lol well, I'll ask the lady :)

Where do you live? Could perhaps pop for a drink or something more relaxed?

Hi there, I have just set up a group on Facebook for people looking to arrange meetings, meet new people and that sort of thing. I have found myself in the same boat as quite a few people on this thread with school friends moving away, settling down etc. I have looked into a few groups and societies in Sheffield, most of which charge to become a member. I therefore decided to set up a free group on facebook...

The group is open for anyone to join (as long as you have a facebook login) and post in. It is BRAND NEW so there is only a few people on there at this time but my aim is to get as many people as possible interested and create a thriving group where we arrange regualar trips out. Please have a look...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003841099335&ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/383655455005574/

I'm not up for meeting new people. Can't think of anything worse. I like the ones I met already and don't have room for any new ones. That is, I like some of the ones I met already, not all of them. If you meet new people they will only end up disappointing you. They'll be just the same as the old people you knew - most won't be worth knowing - only a few will turn out to be decent friends. My advice is stop in and watch telly.

Hi Beth,

My Name is Michael and i would like to meet up,

Being Irish i do like the Football and pints and pub social life.I am very new to Sheffield so would like to get a social life ha,

If you want to meet up drop me a line,

Kind Regards,

Michael

Hi

My Name is Michael and i would like to meet up,

Being Irish i do like the Football and pints and pub social life.I am very new to Sheffield so would like to get a social life ha,

If you want to meet up drop me a line,

Kind Regards,

Michael

I moved to Sheffield after graduating from uni for work/boyfriend and am finding it hard to meet people. Is there anyone else out there in a similar situation or who would like to meet new people who would fancy meeting up? I was thinking drinks, tea and cake, dinner, walks, anything really.

I'm a 28 year old female who works at the Hallamshire hospital. I'm mainly into the alternative scene (i.e. no cheesy night clubs or RnB!) and I'm into a wide variety of things such as dancing, yoga, knitting, walking, clubbing, baking etc etc.

If anyone fancies meeting then reply and we can arrange somewhere for an initial meet up.

Beth

Hi, I'm in a similar boat - so if you're up for meeting up and a cheeky pint or two, let me know. I moved to Sheffield and didn't think it would be this hard to meet new people, but seems very tough. I'm an easy going, funny person and I want to make mates - happy to meet tp chat and meet up if you're still in the same boat. Rob

Hiya guys

I'm amber same situation looking to make friends in sheffield its hard to meet people , but I think this is the way fwd so if you guys are up for it let's hook up for a drink and food I'm free this wed short notice ii know sorry but take a chance hey ! So if your serious and want to meet up either in box me or drop me a text 07825130644 ps I'm 29 and into most things will try anything once so here goes ! I look fwd to hearing from you guys, Rob, Beth, irish lol xx

Amber

Hi all, in a similar boat to many of the previous posters. Just arrived in Sheffield with my other half to start a new job. Really enjoying it, and it's a great city but it'd be great to meet some more folks.

Into loads of stuff: live music, clubbing (mostly techno and house), decent pubs, yoga, cooking, outdoorsy stuff, climbing, etc. Based round Hunter's Bar but happy to explore the city a bit more too...

If anyone's interested in meeting up for any of the above, or drinks/dinner/nights out, then drop me a message!

Cheers

Jim

Hi all, same boat again.

Im 27yr old male and have lived in Sheff for some time, lost touch with some mates after uni and split up with the missus.

Would love to meet a new social group.

I enjoy beer, walking in the peaks, climbing, bowling, cinema, eating out. Most of the usual stuff (not so much with the knitting)

But i'd appreciate some messages etc of anyone who fancies meeting up or knows of any social events i could join in with?

Rob

Hi there,

I would be up for meeting some new people! If anyone is around maybe we can meet. I'm 24 and into most things, so dinner/drinks would be good to meet & chat!

Tom