Tuesday evenings - Life Drawing Class in Walkley

life classes no longer running

Edited by blue-kat
life classes no longer running

life class restarts after Easter on Thursday 22nd April

I wonder if you could tell me if you know of any evening life drawing groups in Sheffield? I previously attended the Millennium Galleries group but they seem to have abandoned the evening sessions.

I'd find it very difficult to attend day time sessions, as i work full time as a carer.

thanks to you,

Tony.

hi Tony

Life Drawing classes at Porter Brook Studios Sheffield, currently every Tuesday 7 - 9pm with more to come.

Facilitated by Rebecca Roche and Alex Coward

[email protected]

Sheffield, United Kingdom

further info on facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=361579834967&v=info&ref=mf

hope this helps.

-

We are running evening Life Drawing sessions in the heart of the cultural quarter at Porter Brook Studios (part of Yorkshire Artspace).

We are running two evening sessions, Tuesday and Wednesday 7 - 9pm at our city centre studio.

We have a list of 10 models and schedule them on a male/female rota basis. We have easels, drawing boards, paper and basic drawing materials. The session cost is £5.00.

Contact Alex and Rebecca on [email protected] for more information, to request a map of our location, or to book a place (space is limited to 15 attendees, so we use a booking system rather than a drop in one.)

We are running evening Life Drawing sessions in the heart of the cultural quarter at Porter Brook Studios (part of Yorkshire Artspace).

We are running two evening sessions, Tuesday and Wednesday 7 - 9pm at our city centre studio.

We have a list of 10 models and schedule them on a male/female rota basis. We have easels, drawing boards, paper and basic drawing materials. The session cost is £5.00.

Contact Alex and Rebecca on [email protected] for more information, to request a map of our location, or to book a place (space is limited to 15 attendees, so we use a booking system rather than a drop in one.)

do you need any more models as i would do this

Is this still running, as a friend is looking for somewhere she can do evening Life Drawing in Sheffield, and this would be ideal?

Hi,

yes, we are still running sessions. Only on Tuesday evenings at the moment, still 7 - 9pm and £5.00. No class this Tuesday (26th Oct), we're taking the half term off, all back to normal following week (2nd Nov). If your friend would like to come along to any future sessions, just ask her to email me at the address on the original post to reserve a space.

Cheers for now.

There are also full day life drawing sessions running at the Rutland Arms pub. Pop in for details

Hi,

yes, we will be running the class as last year, Tuesday's from 7 - 9pm. We start back on 11th Jan. Please email to reserve a space: [email protected]

Cheers.

Broomhall community centre does one on Sunday mornings i think.