ANOTHER power surge S5

Myne went off EVERYTHING x box nakered thanks a feckin lot whoever is incharge off this stuuuupid electric.

you may just need a new power brick if its a 360

Ours flickered off and on, all lamp posts are out, have full power back though (candles at the ready just in case)

saw & heard the fire engines & helicopter going round - though there very common around here

Little $**t$! Don't they understand what it does, I've got a new baby in house with nothing to warm bottles and no heating. Good times! !!

Im on Bellhouse but its alright here - just up from Nethershire Shops. Only flickered. x

they cut telephone box at bottom of my road, and now there setting fire to electrical boxes, what they dont realise is when they get home theyre power/phone/internet is going too be off too, well done bright spark:hihi::rant:

I am on Shirehall rd just down from lowhouse both side of the street is out as far as I can see but Sicey seems ok and the other side of Shirehall is lit up.

Hmmmm i'd like to know what happened, cause if its a fault on the electric board i dont want it to keep happening....is there anyone who you can contact for information???

My telly stayed on but evrything else cut out - My new telly is great lmao

you'll have to send a pigeon, or as in the robin hood film Fox them

I'd like to call someone and find out too. Wondering weather a need to drive my baby to his nans for night just had to boil a pan to warm bottle