If Its A Girl I Dont Want It!

My grandson is into pink things I even bought him a boy doll. he plays with a cooker he is five.

I have an 18 month old lad and he loves his sisters stuff! I have pics of him on Facebook dressed as a fairy- they dressed him up with little wings and... Im not sure whether to be worried or jealous! :D

I have an 18 month old lad and he loves his sisters stuff! I have pics of him on Facebook dressed as a fairy- they dressed him up with little wings and... Im not sure whether to be worried or jealous! :D

Are the wings peach coloured??? :hihi:

:hihi::hihi: You always make me laugh Jabbers.

You know we are the same age dont you?:suspect:

:hihi::hihi: You always make me laugh Jabbers.

You know we are the same age dont you?:suspect:

Yeah but youre still younger! :D

Are the wings peach coloured??? :hihi:

Just dont look at the pics! I forgot you were on here watching me!

what a shallow pillock,surely any parent should want their child to be healthy,don't know who's worse him for been like he is,or her for staying with him.If he stopped using his pecker so much it might help.

...Imagine if this man had a son and he started getting into girly stuff? He probably would, too, because his big sisters would use him as a victim in their makeover games. :hihi:

One girl was called Jean Marie

Another little girl was called Felicity

Another little girl was Sally Joy

The other was me, and I'm a boy

My name is Bill and I'm a headcase

They practice making up on my face

Yeah, I feel lucky if I get trousers to wear

Spend ages taking hairpins from my hair...

This is what girls' little brothers are for. I had older brothers so I used to get made to wear cowboy gear and be target practice for them...