What flag should fly over Sheffield Town Hall?

All three - Union, England and Yorkshire.

....he says, with an Argie as his avatar :hihi:

Why not a White One, we've given up on immigration, the economy, you name it ,we give in to anybody and anything even having a foreigner for Prime minister.

Black flag for Sheffield Wednesday at halfmast on Monday morning or am I being pessemistic?

A Sheffield united flag and a Rotherham united flag ????

The top two Sheffield football teams

Edited by Our Kes
grammar

Don 't forget, Sheffield might become the ' City of Culture ' sometime in the future. Will it be Beethoven, Van Gogh, Dickens & Mother Theresa ?

Or will it be ' Best Bum ' Competions, Tripe Outlets, Rap Music, Tracy Wotsit 's Mucky Bed and George ' Galloping ' Gallopaway ?

Whatever, an appropriate flag MUST be designed. How about an ex-Labour M.P., smirking as he, or she, walks into the NatWest [ deposits counter ] ? Or Mr. Scargill getting a right uppercut from the blonde-bombshell, Ms. M. Thatcher ?

A red one, a blue one white one... maybe a red white and blue one?

Another one?

Definitely not a red white and blue one! My husband's a crane driver and if you ever put up a St George's flag or a Union Jack on your crane the council come round and make you remove it.

Which I always find very funny because he's black but they still make him take it down.

Will probably end up being the Somalian one though, cos they'll have a pressure group saying that they are 0.02% of Sheffield's population so it would be total discrimination for them not to fly the Somali flag.

A pair of Nick Clegg's best underpants from Harrods.

Definitely not a red white and blue one! My husband's a crane driver and if you ever put up a St George's flag or a Union Jack on your crane the council come round and make you remove it.

Which I always find very funny because he's black but they still make him take it down.

That's odd because I see lots of cranes with those flags on. I'm guessing that isn't Sheffield.