Manor? What's it like?

ive been offered a house at manor....is it a nice area?? i want to be in a nice area as i have kids :help:

Go to Gaza and have a look round, then you'll know what the manor is like.

Am sure it was manor...........!

it happend.....

no you are wrong!!!! it happened outside his house on the arbourthorne, go in the punchbowl anyday and ask him

no you are wrong!!!! it happened outside his house on the arbourthorne, go in the punchbowl anyday and ask him

no your ok...i will take your word for it...

theres good and bad what ever area you go, its what you make of it, just keep yourself to yourself.. i say.

you make your house your home if your friendly with others you won't get trouble. No matter what area you live in the will be its downsides.

Just watch an episode of the BBC Traffic Cops, you'll soon get an idea.:D

that'll be the traffic cops that calls wybourn, woodthorpe, handsworth,and richmond "the manor estate" as i've watched and am quite surprised according to the narrator how big manor has become. because when ever "love me i do scuthern" is driving around no matter where in sheffield he is it's called manor

that'll be the traffic cops that calls wybourn, woodthorpe, handsworth,and richmond "the manor estate" as i've watched and am quite surprised according to the narrator how big manor has become. because when ever "love me i do scuthern" is driving around no matter where in sheffield he is it's called manor

On traffic cops, they turn one corner in Parson Cross, and when the indicators are switched off, as the manoeuvre is completed, they're in Handsworth!

i bet you cant believe your luck . what a coup landing a house on the manor the people are so friendly and kind, the streets are so clean, all the local pubs are open, the shops are run by local people, the schools are the finest in the country and the play areas for the kids are kept in pristine condition. in fact getting a house on the manor is beaten only by winning the lottery

i bet you cant believe your luck . what a coup landing a house on the manor the people are so friendly and kind, the streets are so clean, all the local pubs are open, the shops are run by local people, the schools are the finest in the country and the play areas for the kids are kept in pristine condition. in fact getting a house on the manor is beaten only by winning the lottery

People in glass houses and all that :rolleyes:

Swallownest. :gag::hihi:

Am sure it was manor...........!

it happend.....

Hi All

I am also certain it was the arbourthorn

Alot of what you say is correct but i must point out that there are NO pubs on the Manor