Manor? What's it like?

yes nice at dronfield been their loads of times do they still have jumble sales in the civic hall

i only just realised this thread is from last year! :)

they have a market in the civic hall and sports centre and carpark on a thursday...i love it here!

I was born on the manor, my family still live there, I now live in Dronfield, I wouldn't move back onto the manor for anything! And if you have always lived in Dronfield, you would be in for a shock...

my cousin been living up their about 9 months now.not been to see her.she had a nice home up near bradway..newish house sold it to move to springwood near his mates..he loves it fights every night but she hates it..well she ran a dropin selling tea and scones..now she will not come out of the house on her own...she said its a war zone........

my cousin been living up their about 9 months now.not been to see her.she had a nice home up near bradway..newish house sold it to move to springwood near his mates..he loves it fights every night but she hates it..well she ran a dropin selling tea and scones..now she will not come out of the house on her own...she said its a war zone........

my auntie lived directly opposite the springwood for many years, i stayed there a lot of weekends when i was a kid...no way i would live there now though :)

my auntie lived directly opposite the springwood for many years, i stayed there a lot of weekends when i was a kid...no way i would live there now though :)

been up a few times....no i would not live their....nor would i go visit.....and if i was living in a cardboard box.i still would not apply for a house their....

i think its a area once you take a house your stuck with it.........do they have a waiting list for that area.....must be low.........they asked me once to move their from chap....no way....it was a wake up call......

Is a council house in a problem area considered more desirable than private rented?

Is a council house in a problem area considered more desirable than private rented?

must be some thing that attracs them to live their..i dont know what....but must be a demand for houses........

some are even for sale...is the house market thriving up their...better than dore ...who would want to buy one any way