Manor? What's it like?

Alot of people on this thread need to give their heads a wobble :loopy: the Manor is nowhere near as bad as it is portrayed to be at all just alot of stuck up snobby chunts on here like to bring areas like the Manor down get a grip.

I am no snob and if you read back will see I know the area realy well :loopy: maybe better than you ?

can we ask do you or have you lived on the manor :suspect:

terrible i can tell you.....stay clear of that place

my cousin lives up thier...its a nightmare...horrible place.........not very nice for the kids to grow up.....

I don't remember the Manor when I lived in Sheffield, but reading about it on the Forum, I feel sorry for the people that live there, I sure most of them

would rather live elsewhere but don't seem to have much choice...i mean do people actually want to llive there ? I doubt it, especially a family with children.

I grew up on Southey Estate, back then I didn't know anyone that didn't live in a council house...thought thats all there was, loved Southey Green.

I don't remember the Manor when I lived in Sheffield, but reading about it on the Forum, I feel sorry for the people that live there, I sure most of them

would rather live elsewhere but don't seem to have much choice...i mean do people actually want to llive there ? I doubt it, especially a family with children.

I grew up on Southey Estate, back then I didn't know anyone that didn't live in a council house...thought thats all there was, loved Southey Green.

please dont patronise the people who live on the Manor they all want to live there and would not move anywhere els it is a better estate than most in Sheffield.

I find it hard to believe some body who joined S/F in 2005 and with 7730 post has not read bad things about every estate in Sheffield not less so than Southey

yes i also feel sorry for them too..its a hell hole after dark..my cousin lives on the springwood next to manor estate and she says its live action fighting.wife swaping.and dogs bonking all night...cars getting burnt out back of fire station....bad place.............

yes i also feel sorry for them too..its a hell hole after dark..my cousin lives on the springwood next to manor estate and she says its live action fighting.wife swaping.and dogs bonking all night...cars getting burnt out back of fire station....bad place.............

there is no such estate in sheffield called springwood, err you mean the springwood pub that is on the woodthorpe [not the manor is it]

how can she see the fire station from the woodthorpe? assuming you mean the one on mansfield road? which isnt exactly the manor either is it?

they moved their off to their from norton as it was too quiet for them near bradway.by the scouts hq ....now they regret it..but they tell me its noisy,live action every night,its not for me that place....sounds like some 3rd world war zone......

I was born on the manor, my family still live there, I now live in Dronfield, I wouldn't move back onto the manor for anything! And if you have always lived in Dronfield, you would be in for a shock...

she lives on a new estate.........quiet on their....

I was born on the manor, my family still live there, I now live in Dronfield, I wouldn't move back onto the manor for anything! And if you have always lived in Dronfield, you would be in for a shock...

yes nice at dronfield been their loads of times do they still have jumble sales in the civic hall