Manor? What's it like?

some of the comments about robbed cars and motorbikes also happen in dore and totley but u wouldnt get freindly helpful neighbours there

Wouldn't you now, how the hell would you know? :loopy:

hi ive lived on manor for 13 yrs and bought our kids up here we love it

that comment say's it all about the manor (how much did they cost ?)

I lived in Maonr a few years ago. I was offered a brand new housing assosiation house. I remmember i used to go and see it to see what stage of building it was at. I noticed the chavs but paid no attention as I loved the house. I watched as the builders laid fresh turf and lovely plants. The day i was moving in as I approached I noticed something had changed.

Well the turf had been nicked as well as the plants, there was a mud trail going all the way down the rd to one of the older houses and yes you guessed it that house had a newly (badly) turfed garden!! They still insisted they hadn't taken it!!

Needless to say i quickly moved on...lol

Edited by jaisavteo
spelling

I lived in Maonr a few years ago. I was offered a brand new housing assosiation house. I remmember i used to go and see it to see what stage of building it was at. I noticed the chavs but paid no attention as I loved the house. I watched as the builders laid fresh turf and lovely plants. The day i was moving in as I approached I noticed something had changed.

Well the turf had been nicked as well as the plants, there was a mud trail going all the way down the rd to one of the older houses and yes you guessed it that house had a newly (badly) turfed garden!! They still insisted they hadn't taken it!!

Needless to say i quickly moved on...lol

Was that in the 'parklands' area?

Was that in the 'parklands' area?

It was on Fretson Rd, It's the only area in Sheffield where I can say "I had my grass nicked" and it wasn't the smoking variety...lol

Edited by jaisavteo
to add a bit more

manor is also quite big theres top middle and bottom manor

Anyone else played on tentown? Just off the Manor?

Anyone else played on tentown? Just off the Manor?

Tentown has its own spring!

Hi

Parklands and others is the new private houses on there

Remember Joe Worrall, tentown supervisor? Nowadays kids wrapped up in cotton wool, we climbed, jumped etc, and we are still here. Anyone agree?

parklands lol new name same place .

yes may be private but still the manor ok if it was walled in but its not . ok so most there own there homes but hey the local shops always have a gang outside so you realy dont want to go there ... the local schools are riddled with chav kids and bad education

its realy like owning a realy nice house and bragging your a home owner but forgeting to mention your home is smak bang in the middle of a rubbish tipp.

why do ppl say yeah its ok come and move here when they know its not its a real ****e hole with drugs crime anti social kids roming the streets stolen bikes and cars everywhere anything of value out in open that isnt bolted down is stolen bla bla bla the list go,s on

tell new ppl who may move there the facts and dont spoil there lives be honest say stay away its a sink estate .