Manor? What's it like?

No, that's Manor Park, which used to be fine until they moved all the scum in when slum clearing the manor.

The houses on manor park are lovely i live in one and have done for a year and haven't had any problems whatsoever i too used to live in a flat on manor park way literally down the banking from castle pub and lived there for 3 years no problems with anyone apart from a couple that took an instant disliking to me i wouldn't recommend the flats to be honest though.

I too lived on Wybourn for most of my life the middle part whites lane area and also never had any problems infact my mum still lives on there and im there some days with my little girl and never have any trouble. boundary road end is now rather rough as is lower wybourn but not halfs as bad as it used to be.

The people that are slating it probably don't/never have lived round here or visited the area and are just going on the reputation.

the Manor rocks.. its bloody brill , you know where you are with manor folks and the birds are smashing,,

its a toss up which is best,, The Manor OR Wyburn , Both are the dogs ******** ,

Manor? What's it like?

It's like a waste site.

There's nothing wrong with the manor, yes it has it's problems... but what area does'nt these days?

I was born on the wybourn lived there for 18 years, then moved onto the manor and lived there for 3 years, then moved away to different cities, then eventually lived in crosspool, fulwood area... I've been backwards and forwards visiting my parents for years.

No doubt there are problems especially with anti social behaviour, crime but it really annoys me when I read other people slating the area, when they have probebley never even set foot on the place, and they've just heard it from another source.

It REALLY annoys me when I hear adults and kids with silver spoons in their mouths who've never done a days work, then have the cheek to look down there noses at people and the place. Most people are good hardworking people (the manor & wybourn)... some are decent, some a even rough... but most hard honest people and you know where you are with them.

I had a business in the "posh" areas of the city, and trust me... most are no better or worse then where I'm originally from... in fact some of the kids from the S11, 10 etc don't no there arse from their elbow... it's only down to luck that they had a better education and a better start.

So please, if you've never been there please don't jump on the band wagon.

it does depend a bit on which part, but it's a palce thats main problem has been one of poverty over years and that always has negative effects on the community and health . I have worked on and around the manor as a health worker for nearly 20 years and there are some top people who live there, but it might not be an easy move if your not used to big eastates

The houses on manor park are lovely i live in one and have done for a year and haven't had any problems whatsoever i too used to live in a flat on manor park way literally down the banking from castle pub and lived there for 3 years no problems with anyone apart from a couple that took an instant disliking to me i wouldn't recommend the flats to be honest though.

I too lived on Wybourn for most of my life the middle part whites lane area and also never had any problems infact my mum still lives on there and im there some days with my little girl and never have any trouble. boundary road end is now rather rough as is lower wybourn but not halfs as bad as it used to be.

The people that are slating it probably don't/never have lived round here or visited the area and are just going on the reputation.

I think that's a fare summing up, as long as I can rember the upper wyborn was always ok.

the Manor rocks.. its bloody brill , you know where you are with manor folks and the birds are smashing,,

even the ice cream vans play ac dc

I think that's a fare summing up, as long as I can rember the upper wyborn was always ok.

It did used to be ok but in recent years has got alot worse.

u lot dont no what you are talking about i no a lot of ppl on the manor been here 4 28yrs and sorry to tell u t no at least 3ppl who steel cars of manor park 2of the wyborn 2of arbourthorn 2off gledless all hang around on manor and now have grown up so dont bring us down from ppl of ur estates comming on to the manor and giving us bad names and the manor park isent that BIG to move SCUM of the manor on to .so stop slaging our estate down and carry no tickle tackle with the ppl next door to u! get a life

u lot dont no what you are talking about i no a lot of ppl on the manor been here 4 28yrs and sorry to tell u t no at least 3ppl who steel cars of manor park 2of the wyborn 2of arbourthorn 2off gledless all hang around on manor and now have grown up so dont bring us down from ppl of ur estates comming on to the manor and giving us bad names and the manor park isent that BIG to move SCUM of the manor on to .so stop slaging our estate down and carry no tickle tackle with the ppl next door to u! get a life

well <removed> said matey:thumbsup:

Edited by kittenta
Masked swearing

there are druggies on most estates some hide it more than others. what would you class manor park centre as? I live towards the manor lane end of harborough avenue just down from the farm? im not from here im from wybourn which used to have a bad reputation but is nowhere near as bad as people make out.ive had no problem in either area and where i live now is lovely

We have our very own 67 year old dealer in the mill and a perv too boot lol