Manor? What's it like?

yes its a council house.... 3 bed. the house was ok when we went to view it

Am born and bread on manor.....& PROUD TO BE A MANOR LASS.....

Hi there i live on Manor with my 3 boys and i have bought it.I wouldnt have chosen to buy here and raise my boys here if it was that bad may i ask what part of Manor you are looking at as there is some parts that isnt very nice.I have lived here for 20 years

I'd rather live on the streets.... but then it does depend on which part of the Manor. Let's just say the people in certain areas would probably mug you for your shoes. If you like groups of chavs hanging around shops with their staffies acting hard and asking you to buy them alcohol then yeah move there! If not i'd stay in Dronfield.

its on lower manor.....near prince a wales rd ( i think thats what it says )

everywhere has good and bad roads, speak to the neighbours and have a drive round there at nite. see whats happeneing. at least one thing people from the manor dont <removed> on there own door step they go elsewhere on the rob!!!!! :)

Edited by KTHFB
masked swearing

its on lower manor.....near prince a wales rd ( i think thats what it says )

the princeof wales has never been near that part of town!!!!

I don't live on the Manor but i have friends who do, while there are parts that aren't exactly picturesque it's not as bad as people are making out.

Try to see who the neighbours are, if they aren't noisy chavs i'd go for it.

If you are going up prince of wales road the left hand side where lidl is is not nice, the right side with the new built houses isn't too bad.

i think u will find lower manor is near prince chris1983 so get it right:loopy:

it is near prince, manor is on either side of prince of wales road. I live on harborough avenue (manor lane end) and i love it i dont get any kids hanging around on the street no noise apart from the road and i have good neighbours i wouldnt move from here for anything.