Bands of the 60's - shape of the rain

2012 'Sample' of the New Recording and Promotional Video Clip by Shape Of The Rain, of 'Wasting My Time'. The Full Version will be available to download soon on iTunes, Amazon, & Spotify .... 2012. Well Done to the Band, Production Team and Kenny Riley ...

Check Out Shape Of The Rain's lengthy Video Interview! ... It's now revealed that as well as Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, Joe Cocker, Love, Free, Jethro Tull etc, the Guys also played with ... Led Zeppelin!http://www.eckingtonparish.tv

The 2012 Mix by Shape Of The Rain of 'Wasting My Time', .... Now Available to download on cdbaby, Spotify, Amazon & itunes.

Download it Now ... You know it makes Sense.... ;-)

Edited by KILLAMAROY

I have just found a 'New' Video Clip for SOTR playing 'Dusty Road' that was Posted on You Tube in January! ...

See an Advertisement from the Derbyshire Times of Friday 21st March 1969, promoting a show at St James's Hall, Chesterfield, England on Thursday March 27th 1969, featuring Pink Floyd and Shape of The Rain. This can be found on SOTR's Facebook Page along with Pink Floyd's Set List for the show ...

See an Advertisement from the Derbyshire Times of Friday 21st March 1969, promoting a show at St James's Hall, Chesterfield, England on Thursday March 27th 1969, featuring Pink Floyd and Shape of The Rain. This can be found on SOTR's Facebook Page along with Pink Floyd's Set List for the show ...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shape-Of-The-Rain/144648272268908?sk=info#!/pages/Shape-Of-The-Rain/144648272268908

A 2012 Sample Mix of all the tracks from Shape Of The Rain's 1971 RCA Album - Riley, Riley, Wood and Waggett ...

Brian Wood of Shape Of The Rain, explains old and new instruments used by the Band ...

The S21 Music Project, Eckington UK. Shape Of The Rain are involved with helping people, young and old from the local community to follow their Musical Dreams. At the end of the clip, The Band can be seen playing their new recording of 'Wasting My Time'. Many Thanks go to Eckington Parish TV and the Compress Media Group ...

Hello, I used to play guitar in a band called Greensleeper in the late 70's along with Simon Peace, Peter Billingsley (drums), Albert on vocals and Harry on bass. We played at Weston Park a few times and lots of local and not so local pubs, clubs and colleges. I am trying to make contact with members of the band and cant seem to track Harry down. I think his surname was Wilkinson and he lived at Crookes. He was a also a mechanic. Does anyone know how I can get in touch?

Also, does anyone have any recordings or photos?

Thanks