Dead frog outside primary school

my mate says mounting frogs is not illegal because he does it all the time. are you sure?

I knew someone who kept mountain goats.

When visiting a friend on tuesday night I drove down a dark country road to find hundreds of amourous frogs hopping about in the road.

As a vegetarian I risked my own life swerving about to avoid the lusty buggers, but am sorry to say I squished several of them.

Sorry, frog lovers.

When visiting a friend on tuesday night I drove down a dark country road to find hundreds of amourous frogs hopping about in the road.

As a vegetarian I risked my own life swerving about to avoid the lusty buggers, but am sorry to say I squished several of them.

Sorry, frog lovers.

OOHHHH It's you that's the phantom frog murderer of old sheffield town. :o

I knew someone who kept mountain goats.

do you mount frogs on fridays

well as a mark of respect i shall definatly be having toad in the hole tonight..... :):)

I think on this occasion you confuse it with hole in the toad

children at a sheffield school have been terrified by what appears to be a ghost haunting the entrance gates. witnesses have provided a picture which is currently been tested by scientists to prove its not a fake.

http://regularmom.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/ghost-frog.jpg

Edited by Ashcroft

I thought i'd read it all on SF but this beats everything else into submission.....

lovvl

Wont someone please think of the children!!!!

Them poor little kids wont know what death is, after all they're all so innocent, playing on Call of Duty & Grand Theft auto. Maybe some of em have even played on that dispicable game Frogger!!!!!

I think the more squeamish a parent is about these kinds of things, the worse a kid is. Where as if I'd seen it with my son, I would have explained to him that a bird probably killed it to for food to survive. Kids understand a lot more than we give them credit for

whats wrong with you people. have some respect. the frog was a living thing.

Wrong my friend. As I understand it the frog was a dead thing.

how has this thread got this many views is beyond me......