Where can I get my x-box repaired?

Hello!

Anyone know where I can get an x-box 360 repaired, preferably near the centre(ish) of Sheffield??

I've had it repaired in the past, but it has just broken again (two red lights). Very frustrating!!!

i sent my sons back to microsoft they were great, they have extended the warrenty on them because of the red lights, i would call them

Hi there is a shop on halifax road at Wadsley bridge P C Medic just up from the white horse pub, mine's been in a couple of times!

There's a great shop in Woodseats, P & M Computer training, I swear the guys there can fix anything. They are more interested in fixing your console than overcharging you. Tel: 2581511

i sent my sons back to microsoft they were great, they have extended the warrenty on them because of the red lights, i would call them

thats only on 3 red lights

the best thing you can do is just scrap it and go buy a new one

it works out better just to get an arcade model, thats what i did.

I had my sons fixed it lasted about a week took it back and it lasted about the same again. I really wouldn't wast anymore money on it save for a new one. had it fixed at Pand M on Chesterfield road they are really honest and will tell you once they have gone it will keep happening.

it works out better just to get an arcade model, thats what i did.

yea he's right if u get a new 1 from argos ect.. 99% it wont get 3rrod

later 2008 models dont

if you get it fixed it will end up going again waste of money unless you have it proper reflowed and by time you paid for that you might aswell get a new 1

Hello!

Anyone know where I can get an x-box 360 repaired, preferably near the centre(ish) of Sheffield??

I've had it repaired in the past, but it has just broken again (two red lights). Very frustrating!!!

These lads do a good job. http://www.redsq.co.uk/site/

Thanks for the advice,

Maybe it would be a good idea just to get a new one. If I bought an arcade model, could I just slot my hard drive/memory thingy in?? Also, where can I get the cheapest deal - anyone know? Would prefer to buy new for obvious reasons!

Your hard drive will fit straight on a new arcade 360 look around for best deal at the moment. You should get one for less than £100.