Quad Skates for Roller Derby

Hi there, I hope this is the right place to post. I'm looking for some quad skates in a size 6. I just started learning to skate for roller derby with the Sheffield Steel Rollergirls and am looking for some quad skates so I can practice more. Anyone got any for sale/know a shop in Sheffield where I could get some I've been told Riedell's are best)?

You can try puckstop based inside Ice Sheffield, they may be able to order you some if they dont stock any.. give them a call on 0114 244 3005. Failing that try Simply Skate at Rotherham, on 01709 830022.

Hey, Im looking for some skates also because I want to join the Sheffield Steel Rollergirls! It looks like the rollergirls are sponsored by Everglands http://www.everglides.co.uk/. If you're looking for second hand skates until you get the hang of everything, why not try a carboot?

How did you join the girls? I have no skating experience but REALLY want to learn and join the roller derby team! Hope that website helps anyway!

Cass

hay cassita thr sheffield team are on facebook, drop them a line.

If you're interesting in joining Sheffield Steel Rollergirls contact us on our facebook pages or email us at [email protected]. We can advise where best to shop for skates and protection :D

Riedell R3's are a really good starting skate. Do not get ones called Cobras. They will mess your feet up x