Nitrobaits fishing tackle shop - S5

can any one tell me when the new fishing tackle shop in Southey hill s5 is opening only its about time we had a decent tackle shop round here must say it is looking very good

there is decent tackle shop in the area,it's called Kerfoots.their bait is second to none with a good selection of tackle.

thanks for that but we have been in today got nothing in at all must be the smallest tackle shop i have seen could not move for folk gassing to the owner but found out the new shop at the top of the hill is opening this Monday called in today spoke to the owner very helpful indeed very big shop the guys up there have done a very good job good luck to them hope it works out stan

Yes guys, the shop should be up and running this coming Monday 29th. the owner Mark will help you any way he can,come and give it a go. I also agree about the other shop at the bottom of the hill. you cannot move with the resident gossips.....tight lines.

popped in today yes the owner mark very helpful done a great job the shop is looking well and a fair size seems he knows a fair bit about fishing with wot i saw aswell great bloke just wot we need in the area

does anyone know if they will be having or allready have a website

interesting, you ever tried any of there boilies ?

not yet but gunna try em looks like there doing him some good

my partner went in today..was very impressed with what he saw..he hasn't been fishing long and had a chat with the owner who was very helpful..gave him some good tips..now he cant wait to go and try the baits.

where abouts is the shop.i havent been carp fishin for a while and thinkin about havin a few days out next week.sounds like this shop could be useful.

on the shops at southey green...where the magnet pub used to be..just up from the chippy.