Calling all tilers for info please

Hi there can you give a rough qoute per square mtr of tiling,thanks:)

I would be interested in this also. No pm's though as the inbox can get pretty full.

We would be looking to use ceramic tiles, not mosaic as I know these can be more time consuming to fit.

We are not ready to fit these yet as the rooms are still being built - 2 shower rooms, master bath, wc, kitchen and utility rooms to do in total.

Any info on prices would be much appreciated.

Ta, Kaye

Me too!

I have a shower over a bath and a shower curtain that isn't doing it's job properly- I've got paint peeling off the wall and I don't want to have to deal with any more serious consequences. So I'd like the tiling that is there extended the whole length of the bath, and also to go behind the toilet and around a window. I'd like recommendations if possible!

Thanks,

Kelly

No tradesman worth his or her salt could possibly give a valid price without first seeing the job. Most reputable fixers will give a free obligation quote. Hope this helps.

would it be possible for me to call round and give you a quote call simon on 07733318621 thanks

Had AB plumbing out recently to do some tiling for me. Brilliant work and a good price. 07515685058

No tradesman worth his or her salt could possibly give a valid price without first seeing the job. Most reputable fixers will give a free obligation quote. Hope this helps.

But getting to those reputable fixers was what I was asking, otherwise it'd be hard knowing where to start.

Hi,I would come and give a no obligation,no pressure quote.It is easy to give a price per square meter here,but its not fair on you because I would not want to come back to you later and change the price.The issues to look at before quoting is ,pipework,existing tiles,condition of walls etc.When removing old tiles off plasterboard the wall sometimes needs to be skimmed.Im not saying that it cannot be done for £20 per sq meter,but I would check first.Please feel free to phone me or pm me.Cheers Neville

Hi there can you give a rough qoute per square mtr of tiling,thanks:)

£18 mtr including adhesive grout silicone trims for walls. £25 mtr concrete floor tiling including adhesives and grout wooden floor £45 mtr including plywood flexi adhesive and flexi grout hope that helps a little.