The circus in Sheffield near the Arena

cheers i will try my luck finding it again tomorrow!!

Last day Sunday, 2pm and 4.30, then it starts again on Wed until Sunday at Sandal Beat next to Doncaster Racecourse.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Weve just come back from there and enjoyed it so much(and i wasnt looking forward to it)that I had to tell everyone. All the acts were 1st class. Good family entertainment.

Have to agree - we really enjoyed it on Friday night. Last chance to go tonight, before it leaves town!

"Do you like circuses Tommy?!

Sorry - don't think I can ever hear the word 'circus' without thinking about early doors now...

well i didnt end up going any way. they flyer said it was next to the areana. so i toook my 5 year old son on the tram to then find out it was a good helf an hour walk. n because we had to walk to so far we missed the 2pm showing, so would have to walk backwards and forwards several time untill 6pm, to then have to walk all the way back to the tram stop again. would have loved to have gone but would also have been usfull to have had some proper directions.

I loved the circus went last night

Yes but your a clown:hihi:

well i didnt end up going any way. they flyer said it was next to the areana. so i toook my 5 year old son on the tram to then find out it was a good helf an hour walk. n because we had to walk to so far we missed the 2pm showing, so would have to walk backwards and forwards several time untill 6pm, to then have to walk all the way back to the tram stop again. would have loved to have gone but would also have been usfull to have had some proper directions.

Chinese Circus is coming to Meadowhall, Bourborne st Car park, 15 - 25 april.

just behind where the American Circus was, is where Greentop is, and there is the Greentop Cabaret on this Saturday is anyone fancies it, tickets £8 in advance from 244 8828 or £10 on the night, doors open 7.30 show starts 8pm. Trapeze, aerial silks, comedy mime, and a 'mind reader' acts on this month. website http://www.greentop.org for info.

xx

The American Circus is back in town (until 3/4/11), but this time it is at the Don Valley Grass Bowl. The leaflet I picked up says there is a free car park, so I'd rather drive than go by public transport - but I've never been before. Has anyone driven there and is it easy to find?