The circus in Sheffield near the Arena

I've noticed all this week that there is a circus set up near to Fir Vale (ish) just before the railway bridge which heads to the forgemasters roundabout (not too far from meadowhall).

Does anyone have any info on this? how long its there for? prices and whether its any good? Thinking about taking my daughter on Sunday but cant see any info at all on the noticeboards from the road so no idea whether it will even still be on :S

I've noticed all this week that there is a circus set up near to Fir Vale (ish) just before the railway bridge which heads to the forgemasters roundabout (not too far from meadowhall).

Does anyone have any info on this? how long its there for? prices and whether its any good? Thinking about taking my daughter on Sunday but cant see any info at all on the noticeboards from the road so no idea whether it will even still be on :S

Do you mean Green Top Circus? That's just up the road from the Forgemasters roundabout.

i'm confused, is it not an actual circus then just circus training etc? this place i'm on about has only appeared this week..

i'm confused, is it not an actual circus then just circus training etc? this place i'm on about has only appeared this week..

Ah, probably not the same thing then.

Its Uncle Sams American Circus - 13 - 21 march.

its on the land behind greentops

do they have a website?

Edited by Michael H

Its Uncle Sams American Circus - 13 - 21 march.

ah yeah thanks i have since been able to see a poster to read properly :)

There s a circus I got some half price tickets its the american circusi its on holywell road near the arena today its 6.99 all seats and its at 6pm,its on till the 21st march but its a bit pricey even with half price tickets its 7.50 adults and 7.00 for kids even with the vouchers and thats at the back,ring side seats are adults 11.50 and children 10.50.

...Also, as proudly stated on the website, it's 'Animal Free', so should appeal to all comers!

...Also, as proudly stated on the website, it's 'Animal Free', so should appeal to all comers!

All circuses in Sheffield are animal free - SCC does not allow circuses to come to Sheffield that have animals.

Hence why the roundabout just past Lowedges, which falls under Derbyshire, is a popular place for them to go.