Skegness latest

ok if your life is so great then why are you coming on this forum with a bad attitude. you may have a well-paid life but why dont you try spending some of your money on a hobby instead of arguing with 16 year olds haha.... plus i believe no one on this thread is on your side so maybe the "wise" thing to do is not reply back and actually pretend you are living your life :L

Well said young un(excuse my English) ignore arrogant gits like him, keep up the information:thumbsup:

Well said young un(excuse my English) ignore arrogant gits like him, keep up the information:thumbsup:

cheers that has just made me smirk a little :)

Bearing in mind guitahero's very helpful run down of Skegs latest attractions I'm going to have to have a re-think about whether to visit this year or just stay at home and stick hot needles in my eyes. Weekend in Skeg or severe physical pain? Difficult one.

If anyone requires pictures there is a few of the inside of lucky strike here

Bearing in mind guitahero's very helpful run down of Skegs latest attractions I'm going to have to have a re-think about whether to visit this year or just stay at home and stick hot needles in my eyes. Weekend in Skeg or severe physical pain? Difficult one.

haha only thing that (in the words of peter griffin) "grinds my gears" about skegness is the chavs always around the arcade machines and eberytime i walk past the pub of embassy theatere theres nearly always a fight haha

uggghhh another thing that could ruin alot of memories.... bingo at fantasy island no longer exists and also the fasion show wont be coming back and (not as bad) the old macdonalds on roman bank wich reopened as mrs Bs chippy has not closed and is left looking like a pile of SHT so it looks like altho they are not major rides, fantasy island is gonna lose a lot of visitors and slowly die, its a shame blue anchor ever sold it to condult :(

where is skegness anyway?

It's best you don't know.It's location is only revealed on a "need to know" basis. Suffice to say that the chances of ending up there by chance are remote.The road only leads there and to nowhere else but the villages of Misery and Desperation.

It's best you don't know.It's location is only revealed on a "need to know" basis. Suffice to say that the chances of ending up there by chance are remote.The road only leads there and to nowhere else but the villages of Misery and Desperation.

i get the impression that you aren't fond of the place

i get the impression that you aren't fond of the place

I couldn't possibly say!