Skegness latest

I have a life and because I can spell and conjugate my verbs correctly its quite a well paid one :)

Good for you. Pity that compassion and decency are not part of your character.

For someone who thinks they are well educated and intelligent you are demonstrating incredible stupidity and arrogance - nice one !

Edited by Daven

I have a life and because I can spell and conjugate my verbs correctly its quite a well paid one :)

Leave the fella alone, did you get bullied at school or summat?:rant:

Seems you're on the wrong Forum ...... lend us all a £10 until next friday! :hihi:

Shame you can't insert an apostrophe when it is needed though. :hihi:

Shame you can't insert an apostrophe when it is needed though. :hihi:

Punctuation is above my pay grade :)

ignore the nobheads thanks guitar i have caravans at ingoldmells nice to know someone still passionate xxx

Punctuation is above my pay grade :)

As, it would appear, is being funny. ;)

thanks so much for the positive comments it has really made my day... hope u all enjoy the season this year.... i might have a nip down soon see what else i can find :) thanks so much forummers :):):)

thanks so much for the positive comments it has really made my day... hope u all enjoy the season this year.... i might have a nip down soon see what else i can find :) thanks so much forummers :):):)

Good for you ! We've had some very happy holidays in Skeggy over the years. Not been for a few years now - keep us updated !

ok if your life is so great then why are you coming on this forum with a bad attitude. you may have a well-paid life but why dont you try spending some of your money on a hobby instead of arguing with 16 year olds haha.... plus i believe no one on this thread is on your side so maybe the "wise" thing to do is not reply back and actually pretend you are living your life :L

Good for you ! We've had some very happy holidays in Skeggy over the years. Not been for a few years now - keep us updated !

ok enjoy.. i used to campin on water liesure alot when i was like 5 so does anyone know if it is possible for me to camp there on my own with me only been 16.. thnx

ok enjoy.. i used to campin on water liesure alot when i was like 5 so does anyone know if it is possible for me to camp there on my own with me only been 16.. thnx

ring up and ask but i think the answer will be no hun xxx