No Freeview signal strength on BBC channels

has anyone else got problems with freeview signal strength on bbc channels at the moment?I'm in the woodseats area,any idea how to resolve the problem?:help:

There was an update overnight, retune your freeview box/tv

You need to do a digital re-tune - there has been a thread on here for a few weeks now explaining all.

Good luck.

thanks for that,will try it now.

No - they are right. I've re-tuned today - Most of the other channels come in at strength 8-10. The BBC channels are only showing a strength 3 !! :rant:

oh, sorry.. I meant a genuine thanks, I've been short of the Beeb all day (even missed PMQs *sob*) but assumed it was the council faffing about with the aerials... waiting for ages for it to come back on. Then saw the thread.

d'oh.

oh, sorry.. I meant a genuine thanks, I've been short of the Beeb all day (even missed PMQs *sob*) but assumed it was the council faffing about with the aerials... waiting for ages for it to come back on. Then saw the thread.

d'oh.

So you missed the messages flashing up on screen, the thread on here, the radio advertisements etc?

Wow.

lol no I've not been on SF recently... and don't listen to the radio much and .. well I just didn't hear about it. I was honestly trying to work out if a BBC-only transmitter had fallen off t'Emley Moor tower thingy. :|

There's always one isn't there. :loopy:

It's been extensively notified since January that viewers off Crosspool will need to retune on 17th.

I'm in S10, got 2 freeview boxes and neither are telling me to retune.

Where's it been extensively notified? I don't tend to walk around in a bubble, but I've not seen anything referring to the 17th...