Life's a Beach - Friday 4th June 2010 - Stardust Bar

Which should be good enough reason for lots of men to turn up :D

Well im going to be there :heyhey:

Well im going to be there :heyhey:

Well, you are going to be the DJ :D

I am really looking forward to this. I hope as many people as possible make it down there as it looks to be a good night.

Tickets still on sale, whether you want to come and meet the forum lot or not. Just come along and help us raise money for charity.

AO.

Stardust Bar have just announced that they will sell tickets for the event during May. For further details, please let me know or ask behind the bar to collect your tickets.

Stardust Bar have just announced that they will sell tickets for the event during May. For further details, please let me know or ask behind the bar to collect your tickets.

I'll sort out getting the OH to finalise the poster. I think it only needs a little tweaking and it will be good to go. He's been very busy with work stuff lately so hasn't had the time to dedicate to it - sorry!

I'll sort out getting the OH to finalise the poster. I think it only needs a little tweaking and it will be good to go. He's been very busy with work stuff lately so hasn't had the time to dedicate to it - sorry!

Cool. We need posters for the Stardust Bar (tickets will be available at the bar), posters for both Sheffield Hallam and Sheffield Uni (with my email addy on them as well as stating that tickets are available from the Stardust Bar), a poster for my office and a poster for Ruby's shop.

Cool. We need posters for the Stardust Bar (tickets will be available at the bar), posters for both Sheffield Hallam and Sheffield Uni (with my email addy on them as well as stating that tickets are available from the Stardust Bar), a poster for my office and a poster for Ruby's shop.

Consider 2 different sets of posters done.

I'm really, really looking forward to this!

Consider 2 different sets of posters done.

I'm really, really looking forward to this!

Great stuff. Ideally we need the posters at the venue, along with the tickets, by Friday.

Anyone else wanting to come along to this mega event?

:lol:

Tried to buy my ticket from the Stardust Bar this morning, and they said I couldnt. Mind you its not May yet is it ? So, I shall try again next week.!! Watch out for the Im Bored Section :lol:

Edited by pattricia

Tried to buy my ticket from the Stardust Bar this morning, and they said I couldnt. Mind you its not May yet is it ?:)

Apologies. They are not on sale from Stardust Bar until Friday 30th April. It seems you are eager :D

If you go back down there on Friday lunchtime, they will be on sale :)

Apologies. They are not on sale from Stardust Bar until Friday 30th April. It seems you are eager :D

If you go back down there on Friday lunchtime, they will be on sale :)

Will do ! :thumbsup:

Will do ! :thumbsup:

Will your partners in crime also be getting their tickets on Friday?

If you contemplating getting tickets from the venue, please not that during the day you may have to the Cutlers (downstairs from Stardust Bar) and ask for the tickets there.

The Cutlers is same venue and the staff will be more than happy to sell you tickets for this event.

Thanks,

AO