Life's a Beach - Friday 4th June 2010 - Stardust Bar

Looking forward to this tonight esp the limbo dancing! Mainly the pointing and laughing part of that as well! :hihi:

Can't wait, it's going to be a right old laugh. If you haven't got a ticket yet, get yourself down and buy one on the door :thumbsup::banana:

Looking forward to this tonight esp the limbo dancing! Mainly the pointing and laughing part of that as well! :hihi:

as long as you're not pointing and laughing at my Blue Peter style contraption that we're limboing under, then that's just fine.:hihi:

One day to this... am i the only person who is not going to be dressed up? (I hate fancy dress!)

No, I dont do fancy dress either:)

I'm back, left in the middle of the limboing, so not sure who won it! Great night, Agent Orange, thanks for organising it. Hope we've raised a good amount for the charity. Already looking forward to the Halloween Horror Mash :evil:

Very disappointingly, there was no Tom Selleck lookalike present! Mecky, what happened? :(

Just this minute going to bed after a very long night of excess. I will report back to you all when my head has cleared up a little.

A big thank you to all those that turned up last night and those that helped out :)

An overwhelming success in terms of money raised for charity. Together we raised over £300 for charity. Thank you!!

I hope you all enjoyed the evening :)

A big thank you to all those that turned up last night and those that helped out :) An overwhelming success in terms of money raised for charity. Together we raised over £300 for charity. Thank you!! I hope you all enjoyed the evening :)
So, who won the limbo? Or did you all win and just open the rum and drink it there?

And did we get enough over the bar, to get the concession?

So, who won the limbo? Or did you all win and just open the rum and drink it there?

And did we get enough over the bar, to get the concession?

The winners of the limbo were non forum people. Both gratefully received a bottle of rum each :)

Not sure of the total, but we exceeded our target behind the bar :)

Nice one :):cool: