SHE Hair straighteners

Hi i was woundering if anyone could help me, im looking at getting some new hair straighteners and was just wanting to know what people thought where the best around?

was going to get some GHDs but have heard that SHE ones are just as good but cheaper has anyone got any SHE ones if so what do you think of them?

thanks

i have 'she' ones and find they are great had them over 3 years now and know people who have had ghd's and when broken gone for 'she'

SHE are great they are made by the same manufacturer of GHD and i have had mine years x x

I got the wife some wet to dry hair straightners they are the best things she ever had she said.Was about £70 in febuary they might be cheaper now.

I know that a salon at hillsborough called 'The lounge' used to be called 'Smile' sell them. The girl uses them on my hair and do do a better job than my GHD's.

Just looked at them if they are like ghd's the wife will prob want some just looked on net there about £80.

So might have to surprise , her hehe

Hi just found this old thread - these are exactly what I'm looking for. A couple of years on where could I find them? Ideally town/Meadowhall/Crystal Peaks or S8 area??

Yup it does, thanks :) Id seen that list but wasn't sure if that was stockists or just salons that use She irons :)

Wife got some over 3 years ago, still going well, still clean on the plates, as I understand it they are the GHD ones, made in the same factory with the same parts, apparently GHD don't own the patent, the factory does.

Yep that's my understanding too. I've seen some on their website for £59.99 - I think GHDs are about £99?

My friend has loaned me her She MK4 for a few days - I'm really quite impressed hence why I want some.