"Unofficial" Sheffield Forum F.C

After just looking at your thread, would the forum like a friendly game against Inter Blades fc, we are of SUFC fans who play against fans from other clubs all over the country and well we are always on the look out for games and a friendly against you guys I am sure could be arranged if you fancy it.

Cheers

INTERESTING

Who would I play for? ;)Half each baby

Has a training date been sorted yet?

Thought we were looking at this Sunday but nothing sorted yet.

BTW, balls are 2 for £5 at Sports Soccer (Sport Direct or whatever it is today)

Struggling to find decent size 14 boots!

Im up for it. Is this just a kick about or a genuine proper game? Sunday league type thing....?

Im up for it. Is this just a kick about or a genuine proper game? Sunday league type thing....?

heading towards a sunday league team for next season mate

When is every 1 ok for traning in the next week or so then boys

Heres the relpy i got regarding the name, i have emailed him back with the answers he needed

Hi Lewis

I'm going to need some more details before anything further can happen. As I'm sure you'll appreciate, Sheffield Forum is a 'brand', and therefore we do have to take precautions to protect it and limit its use by 3rd parties. When you say "we are" I was wondering who that was? Also what level / league are you referring to? Will the club be registered with the FA as an official football club or is this for a fun/5-a-side style league? Please fill me in with further details as soon as possible.

Kind regards

When is every 1 ok for traning in the next week or so then boys

Im mega busy next week and then in London for the easter weekend, what about 2 weeks tommorow???

Clocks will have gone forward then aswell.

Heres the relpy i got regarding the name, i have emailed him back with the answers he needed

Hi Lewis

I'm going to need some more details before anything further can happen. As I'm sure you'll appreciate, Sheffield Forum is a 'brand', and therefore we do have to take precautions to protect it and limit its use by 3rd parties. When you say "we are" I was wondering who that was? Also what level / league are you referring to? Will the club be registered with the FA as an official football club or is this for a fun/5-a-side style league? Please fill me in with further details as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Sounds quite promising that Lewis m8 :)

heading towards a sunday league team for next season mate

Any help i can give your team give us a call , Theres alot of hardwork running/setting up a sunday team , but if you got a club secretary sorted, manager - thats a good start . and as always it takes funds to get started .

any help you need give us a shout m8 .

manager -masons fc

Any help i can give your team give us a call , Theres alot of hardwork running/setting up a sunday team , but if you got a club secretary sorted, manager - thats a good start . and as always it takes funds to get started .

any help you need give us a shout m8 .

manager -masons fc

Cheers pal, do you no the deadline for registering a team for next season

Right is 7th April ok for everyone, say 7ish at hilsborough park were most will no for now where is is the we can discuss the best venue for evreryone, corks any ideas what league to register in, and what do you want to do manager wise, run it our selfs or shall i look for one m8