Decent plasterer recommendation needed

Reliables no off the forum is 07855050734. You wont be dissapointed. Loads of recommendations on here

Forget everyone else call Darren at Renov-8. His plastering is top notch and he is reasonably priced. He has done a few jobs for me, very relaible.

Sorry forgot his number - Darren 07944990317 01142375995

Cheers or the reccomendation , pand d , l&l kitchens. bloomdido ....... ps to the op if you still require a plasterer please call me on 07855050734 or pm me your details and i will contact you , Cheers martin

We would be happy to come and provide a quote for you.

Do plasterers not put browning on walls now, just boards and skim those? I just wondered as I will be knocking all my plaster off my staircase come the summer holidays and will be looking for it plastering.

prb home improvements are plasterers good rates beat any quote good garenteed work 07810092279

in older houses the plaster may be loose in certain areas so in order to save time applying browing and to acheive a better finnish new boards can be dot and dabbed with adhesive and then skimmed over. for a good job and at the right price contact ian at STONEOAKS DEVELOPMENTS LTD or look up there website hope this helps.

Try Phil at DMS Plastering,does a great job for a good price,respects your home too! 07856490313

Edited by Andy Rowland
forgot number

hi i would be happy to come and give you a free quote over 15 years experience trade handed down ring highfield plastering on 07813813861

hi i would be happy to come and give you a free quote over 15 years experience trade handed down ring highfield plastering on 07813813861

Ring my friend very good & reasonable prices he is desperate for work, 07733106486,,,

Hi

I’m about to put a new bathroom suite in and need a plasterer – not urgently, still at the pricing up stage.

We did get our regular plasterer around a month (or two) back and he gave me what I thought was a quite high price. The thing being he is really good but the price he gave seemed high (to me).

The bathroom is 8 feet by 7 with an 8 foot high ceiling. It’s wood clad on two walls and the ceiling so I’ll be removing this. There is bare brickwork behind the walls – not sure what the ceiling’s like. Another wall is plasterboard onto brick but this will have to come off as it is loose. Finally, one wall is decent so will just need the odd screw hole filling. The bathroom suite will be removed.

Can anyone recommend a decent plasterer? We will be painting onto most of it (some tiling) so we want a good finish.

S10 area, btw.

Cheers

G

call tony slaters at mexborough