Does anyone know this horse!

I am desprate to find out what happened to a little black horse I had. Who got sold to a man in Sheffield. He has since sold her on and I am desprate to know she is ok and looked after.

PLEASE, PLEASE have a look at my link at pass it onto any horsey people you may know.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=118376008246

I know a few people who do horse riding and things so i will ask them for you. Beautiful horse.

I don't do facebook so can't see it to help i'm afraid.

It would be easier to trace if you put up their registration number on. Most have it frozen onto the shoulder or tattoo'ed on the inside of a lip. Or is that something that stopped in the dim and distant past?

its called freezemarking which is where the hair is branded and turns white. Tattoo stuff is in the distant past.

There are a few horse tracing websites on the net and also intelligent horsemanship forum is a good place to be. I hope you get some good news.

No sorry chic not seen her but im around the barlow/holmesfield and also ringinglow area so will keep my eyes peeled for you.

xx

Unfortanely she does not have any freeze marks. She is about 14.2 to 14.3 h in height and all black, she should be 5 this year.

Thanks all for looking and please pass the link onto any horsey people you may know. She has too be out there somewhere x

I have about a dozen horsey mates on facebook, so have asked people to join your group, you never know. (two of them work as stable staff for an animal sanctuary based in sheffield) which is always a good start.

Good luck