:: Happy Mother's Day 2010 ::

Wishing all Mums here and "elsewhere" .. a wonderul day. No one tells you just how hard it is to be a parent at times - possibly the hardest job in the world sometimes.

Happy Vibes ...

Saffy x

Exactly!! Thats why i advise ALL mums to take a Holiday! lol..more often than Not..lol

I got loads of gifts today, but the best gift I have is my kids.

Im so proud of them my 2 eldest are working above national average.

And my little one is advanced too, I don't like to sound as if im bragging.

But I am so proud because knowing they are achieving and doing well makes me know im doing a great job.

And this makes me proud of myself, I am so lucky to have them they are so special.

Although being mum can be hard, you cry, you laugh and you learn with your kids.

It is the best achievement anyone could have, im proud to be a mum x

Just to wish my mum a Happy Mothers Day.

Been gone 16 years now but remembered everyday.

Never forgotten.

XX

I love being a mummy, and buster my daughter seems to talk better and do more than my friends older children, so I hope that means she is learning from me :hihi:. Being a chatter box that is. She has almost learnt a couple of colors too. She is 20 months old and my whole world. :love: her.

Happy Mothers day 2010 to all you yummy mummys and new yummy mummys xx

I love being a mummy, and buster my daughter seems to talk better and do more than my friends older children, so I hope that means she is learning from me :hihi:. Being a chatter box that is. She has almost learnt a couple of colors too. She is 20 months old and my whole world. :love: her.

Happy Mothers day 2010 to all you yummy mummys and new yummy mummys xx

She certainly will be learning from you, because your a fab mummy. :hihi:

Happy Mama Day, got her loads of goodies...mwahh.........xXx

I got my Mum a copy of The People's Friend .. a magazine my Nana used to have years ago when I was young and my Mum used to read too ... a bar of Old Jamiaca chocolate and I printed out little wallet sized pics of loads of memories from my birth, holidays .. to now ... She was really touched .. am so happy as I wanted to get her something that she knew I had put lots of thought into. She gifted me many happy memories ...

I love you Mum!