Signs of labour??

Hiya :)

Ellie is 12kg? :shocked: H weighed in at 11.8kg today

H is doing grand thanks :) Just waiting for the results on the kidney scan we had today - it's mainly precautionary, so I'm not going to worry until they tell me there IS something to worry about

Thankfully, the partying she's done all weekend has left her incredibly tired, so she lay half asleep in the scanner :hihi:

Star that she is, I stood her back on the floor, and she said 'thank you doctor' completely unprompted :D OOoooo she makes me proud sometimes :D

Hiya :)

Ellie is 12kg? :shocked: H weighed in at 11.8kg today

H is doing grand thanks :) Just waiting for the results on the kidney scan we had today - it's mainly precautionary, so I'm not going to worry until they tell me there IS something to worry about

Thankfully, the partying she's done all weekend has left her incredibly tired, so she lay half asleep in the scanner :hihi:

Star that she is, I stood her back on the floor, and she said 'thank you doctor' completely unprompted :D OOoooo she makes me proud sometimes :D

Awwwwww bless her little cotton socks. What a cutie pie. Bet he doesn't get many kids saying that to him.

I was rounding her up to 12kg I've just checked in the red book and she's 11.9kg so they are pretty much the same. And the worry I used to have about her weight. I would sit awake at night willing her to grow. Lol.

Your will power has obviously worked then :D